• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jersey?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jersey?

What are the rules about entry to Jersey, the Channel islands now, please?

Is there still a form to complete?

Regards
    See my cruise blog: HERE

https://www.gov.je/Health/Coronaviru...velAdvice.aspx

Comment

Thanks Topdeck:
      "Evidence of a negative pre-departure test " - where do you get one of those?

See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

Hi Malcolm, my daughter and her children arrived yesterday from Southampton, she had to fill in the Travel Form found on the gov.je site Travel to Jersey, she had her double jabbed certificate, but they found her on the computer anyway so do not worry if you do not have paper copies. They collected their cases and then were tested. They got their results between 2am and 4am so the results came through about 7 - 9 hours after being tested..
        We still do not trust the general public to produce evidence of a negative pre-departure test so do not worry about getting one.
        Any other questions just ask.
        Ann

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
        best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
        agree to our cookie policy

Working...
        X