• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unvaccinated passengers extra charges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I no longe care for anyones reason for not getting vaccinated. I am quite happy for there to be a two tier system, those vaccinated who pay less, and can go out to more places unrestricted, and can travel.....and are less likely to end up in hospital.
    The unvaccinated I do feel sorry for are those with underlying health conditions that mean they cannot have the vaccine, however the few I do know are quite happy to continue wearing masks, staying their distance and have no wish to visit busy places.

Comment

Originally posted by Gill Nickson, Albox View Post

I had seen that, but I brought it up as it was mentioned in an interview with a doctor or scientist, can't remember who now, as I read and watch a lot of information. But before you say 'she would say that, wouldn't she?' it was probably one of the following, all doctors, virologists and scientiests, (who are all in accord) so you can check their credentials:-
      Dr. Raschid Buttar, Dr. Carrie Madej, Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi, Dr. Mike Yeadon (ex CEO of Pfizer), Dr. Christine Northrup, Dr. Frank Shallenberger, Dr. Robert Malone, Prof. Dolores Cahill, Dr. Lee Merrit, Dr. Kate Shermiran, Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, Dr. Judy Mikovits, Dr. Jane Ruby, and many more.
      With regard to the claim that deaths cannot accurately be attributed to the vaccine, neither can deaths allegedly from Covid be proven, because any death where Covid has been found, has been registered as such. Even the guy who fell off a ladder and broke his neck, as a prime example, and only one of many. Because everyone in US was not taking up the jab, they took to bribing them with either Krispy Kreme doughnut, beer, joint, or a side of fries, etc. Also protests against the vaccine are ignored by MSM. I watched a 15 min.
      video of a demonstration outside a vaccination centre in downtown Toronto - never made the news. It showed parents protesting - with a huge police presence in attendance - because someone was going to schools and busing 12-16 year olds to the centre and offering free icecream if they took the jab without their parents' permission, and without having their Health Card with them. If a product is so good, why do they need to restort to dirty tricks. And finally, before I bow out of the subject, Who Checks the Fact Checkers?
      Let me refresh your memory

Again, we disagree. I 'won't' have a so-called vaccine that is not safe and effective, and that has not been approved as all the relevant trials and stages have not been completed, and won't be until at least January 2023.Are you aware of - according to Government figures - all the deaths and serious adverse effects attributed to the jab? And that there have been more deaths from the jab in 6 months, than from the total of every single vaccination over the last 20 years? If and when it is actually approved, then I would consider giving it my informed consent.
      You post a comment on a social media site stating the fact, highlighted in red.

You are incorrect. No causal link for your statement to be accurate, has been proved. It may in the future, who knows but at the moment, you are wrong.

Who monitors the monitors? No idea but lets start with this
      https://factcheck.afp.com/about-us
      who are part of this
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agence_France-Presse

Let those adults who are and will be vaccinated, enjoy a level of protection against this virus and let those who can't because of health issues, keep safe.
      The others? Not bothered.

Edit
      The anti Covid jabbers will keep up their defence against the vaccine and those of us who have had the jab, will be helping them in the long run. Rather ironic in my view.
      Last edited by Mrs M; 10th July 2021, 12:11 PM.

Comment

I had seen that, but I brought it up as it was mentioned in an interview with a doctor or scientist, can't remember who now, as I read and watch a lot of information. But before you say 'she would say that, wouldn't she?' it was probably one of the following, all doctors, virologists and scientiests, (who are all in accord) so you can check their credentials:-
        Dr. Raschid Buttar, Dr. Carrie Madej, Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi, Dr. Mike Yeadon (ex CEO of Pfizer), Dr. Christine Northrup, Dr. Frank Shallenberger, Dr. Robert Malone, Prof. Dolores Cahill, Dr. Lee Merrit, Dr. Kate Shermiran, Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, Dr. Judy Mikovits, Dr. Jane Ruby, and many more.
        With regard to the claim that deaths cannot accurately be attributed to the vaccine, neither can deaths allegedly from Covid be proven, because any death where Covid has been found, has been registered as such. Even the guy who fell off a ladder and broke his neck, as a prime example, and only one of many. Because everyone in US was not taking up the jab, they took to bribing them with either Krispy Kreme doughnut, beer, joint, or a side of fries, etc. Also protests against the vaccine are ignored by MSM. I watched a 15 min.
        video of a demonstration outside a vaccination centre in downtown Toronto - never made the news. It showed parents protesting - with a huge police presence in attendance - because someone was going to schools and busing 12-16 year olds to the centre and offering free icecream if they took the jab without their parents' permission, and without having their Health Card with them. If a product is so good, why do they need to restort to dirty tricks. And finally, before I bow out of the subject, Who Checks the Fact Checkers?
        Being positive might(will) get counted at the point "dies within X days of a positive test data is accumulated, that is not the same as the registration data where additional information is recorded and there is a distinction between being mentioned and the underlying cause,

Similar thing happens with flu where the numbers that die are exaggerated even more because they quote the "mentions flu" data, where as the underlying cause numbers are much(much) lower

it is one of the other misunderstood claim that Covid is no worse than flu..........

There is some quite useful data collated from death certificates here on respiratory flu, pneumonia and covid.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulat...nglandandwales

Comment

Most fact checks are just pointing back to the source facts highlighting the bit that were missing in a report.
          In some(many for covid papers) cases that data also is pre published and fact checked through peer review later.

with a fast moving environment where peoples are dying daily early publication saves lives.

One of reasons temporal data is used is it is a lot easier and much faster to collate and can often highlight early any potential associations.
          it can give a very good starting point as investigations can take quite a while.

Comment

I am very surprised to hear of the demonstration in Toronto. Also that anyone could get a vaccine without producing their health card. We have plenty of demonstrations here and they are widely reported but that is one i haven't heard of. I personally know several people who have gone to great lengths to get their teens vaccinated, but the shortage of Pfizer vaccine we are currently experiencing is making it difficult. Pfizer is the only vaccine approved for teenagers and the limited doses are reserved for them. Older people are getting Moderna even if their second dose, even if their first was Pfizer. I would definitely suspect the source of reporting of this supposed demonstration. We do have anti vaccine people here, as every other city does, but although they are very vocal they are definitely a minority. We also have efficient reporting and I cannot imagine something like that happening without the public knowing about it. We are not a country where reporting is suppressed. Toronto is in Canada, not China or Russia.

Sheila, from Toronto

Comment

Is it this story, perhaps?

CLAIM: Video shows parents in Toronto being blocked by police as  children were given the COVID-19 vaccine in exchange for ice cream,  without parental permission. 

Comment

Originally posted by sandraggg, Newcastle View Post
                Is it this story, perhaps?
                Thanks Sandra
                I know I harp on sometimes when I get the bit between my teeth but anti vaxxers spreading false anti vax blurb as fact REALLY annoys me especially when I and all my friends have done 'our bit' to help the safety of our communities which by extension, helps those who refuse the jab.

Comment

it was probably one of the following, all doctors, virologists and scientiests, (who are all in accord) so you can check their credentials:-

picked one of the list to check their "credentials" because you can have fun with the name

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny,

this is that good lady in front of Ohio state legislature as an "expert" witness.

https://www.techtimes.com/articles/2...ed-twitter.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherri_Tenpenny

Called by Republicans as an expert witness before a June 2021 hearing of the Ohio House Health Committee, Tenpenny promoted the false claim that COVID-19 vaccines cause people to become magnetized such that metal objects stick to their bodies, adding "There’s been people who have long suspected that there’s been some sort of an interface, yet-to-be-defined interface, between what’s being injected in these shots and all of the 5G towers."

and another on the list.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b1859159.html

Comment

Or this one

​​​​​​https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judy_Mikovits

I am guessing there is one person who never bothered to check their credentials

Or Christine Northrup whose videos include information about geomancers performing acupuncture on the world, time travellers and her 'sleeping lion' followers. How the CIA is run out of China. Stop watching mainstream tv as it contains a flicker which hypnotises you

And Mike Yeadon was not CEO of Pfizer. He was VP of the Respiratory and Allergy Section

​​​​​​UK March 2020, Yeadon tweeted: “Covid 19 is not going away. Until we have a vaccine or herd immunity” – natural resistance resulting from prior exposure to the virus – “all that can be done is to slow its spread.” A week later he tweeted: “A vaccine might be along towards the end of 2021, if we’re really lucky.”
                    Last edited by andyn, Bucks; 11th July 2021, 11:16 AM.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                    best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                    agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                    X