• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will You?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All at sea, Yorks
    replied
    There needs to be a lot of thought given to the safety of shop and public transport workers who will be directly affected by any changes. Particularly as we are already back up to January levels with the highly rapid rise in covid cases.

Leave a comment:

• Mrs M
    replied
    I will be wearing a mask in situations I deem appropriate but that is a personal preference.

Leave a comment:

• carol, welwyn garden city
    replied
    If I don't have to wear it, I won't, but if people want to wear them then that's their right.

I wonder what they will do about the mask wearing on my school run. Currently the children don't wear one, but the driver and me have to....................................Carol

Leave a comment:

• annie, Glasgow
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnR, Chippenham View Post
    The legal requirement to wear masks in enclosed spaces is about to be lifted.

Will you continue to wear a mask when likely to be close to others?

My wife and I certainly will.
    I observed as others have that some citizens had abandoned mask wearing, social distancing.

JMO social responsibility ??

Annie

Leave a comment:

• All at sea, Yorks
    replied
    The comments below pretty much sum up how I feel about the governments intentions......and I shall continue to wear a mask in shops etc to protect myself and others,

Todays Guardian states 'experts react with dismay to 'frightening' attitude of the 'health' secretary towards removing protections. They also caution that lifting of Covid rules is like building 'variant factories' at a very fast rate.

Also ......

9E74273B-6F25-4945-88A1-65BE8060397C.png

Leave a comment:

• PeterM, Southwell
    replied
    I will in crowded locations, e.g. a busy shop, but probably won't where there is no risk of close contact. I really don't like wearing masks, especially in warm weather, but a little common sense is needed I think.

Leave a comment:

• Gill Nickson, Albox
    replied
    A couple of weeks ago they lifted the mandate here in Spain about wearing masks in open spaces where social distancing couldn't be guaranteed. Thie was a relief, as this is a very rural area and it was ridiculous to be expected to wear them when you were miles away from anybody in the countryside. But they are still requlired in enclosed spaces.

Leave a comment:

• Garfield, Waterlooville
    replied
    Hi John
    I can't believe we won't now be expected to wear masks for doctors, hospitals, dentists etc where you have closer contact than the norm.
    Seeing will be believing.

Garf

Leave a comment:

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X