• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20,000 members- when do you think that will be?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    20,000 members- when do you think that will be?

    As Stanandmaydupp are running the book on the date that this forum reaches 20,000 members; based on them putting up the prize for the 10,000 milestone, I'm happy to put up the reward for the member and his/her chosen companion.

    We will do as Stan and May did which is treat the winning couple to lunch or dinner at a half way place within the U.K.

    I apologise to those living abroad but please join in for fun.

    If you want to have a stab at it, post on this thread and Stan will take note of the dates.

    One member per day please, as the meal will only be for 4 of us.

    I'll not even hazard a guess as I was way off the mark last time.

    If you've already registered a guess on the 5,000 strong thread then it still stands.

    Good luck to all.
    Last edited by Smith7; 5th November 2010, 01:20 PM.
    Jill

    #2
    .
    See you on the 21st April then Jill, gosh, there is some generous people on here.
    sigpic
    Cruisings Cool

    Comment


      #3
      Accomodation for winners

      Hi Jill that's fabulous,and I hope that you get the pleasure that we had when we entertained Bradbury+OH when they won the 10,000 comp.BTW if any forum member(and we mean ANY) eg. from Scotland, require to stay over somewhere on their way to meet Jill and OH,should they win,we have an open house to break your journey,possibly staying over,providing that you don't mind helping May feed the ferrets and the whippets!Sociable Stan and Merry May:D:D

      Comment


        #4
        Cheers Jill. I'll go for 28th February 2011.

        See you somewhere around Saffron Walden then. ;)

        Bob

        Comment


          #5
          A great offer Jill.
          Also from Stan and May.
          I'll throw in a bottle of of Red and White for this boozy lunch or dinner as well.
          That's if Jill dos'nt mind.
          Good luck anyway all of you !
          sigpic*Carol M*

          Comment


            #6
            Summary of guesses at 1437hrs.

            Bobbybuoy.............28/2/2011
            Barrowman.............21/4/2011
            Pete Caerphilly........4/5/2011
            Stan.....................12/5/2011
            Shelledpea..............30/5/2011
            Calgray..................17/6/2011
            Mollymop................18/7/2011
            Guy Ormskirk.Carol....7/8/2011. Scrutineer Stan:D

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Calgray, Yorkshire View Post
              A great offer Jill.
              Also from Stan and May.
              I'll throw in a bottle of of Red and White for this boozy lunch or dinner as well.
              That's if Jill dos'nt mind.
              Good luck anyway all of you !
              ,

              Cor, thanks Carol, I don't mind at all. Hic!
              Jill

              Comment


                #8
                What a generous bunch.

                I'll plunge for 9/5/11

                Vinny
                sigpic

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Smith, Crayford View Post
                  As Stanandmaydupp are running the book on the date that this forum reaches 20,000 members; based on them putting up the prize for the 10,000 milestone, I'm happy to put up the reward for the member and his/her chosen companion.

                  We will do as Stan and May did which is treat the winning couple to lunch or dinner at a half way place within the U.K.

                  I apologise to those living abroad but please join in for fun.

                  If you want to have a stab at it, post on this thread and Stan will take note of the dates.

                  One member per day please, as the meal will only be for 4 of us.

                  I'll not even hazard a guess as I was way off the mark last time.

                  If you've already registered a guess on the 5,000 strong thread then it still stands.

                  Good luck to all.
                  Hi Jill,i am going to plump for jan21st.
                  hope you have got your badge now.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    So 'just for fun' - 9th July 2011.

                    I do hope the four celebrating will all be wearing their badges. They're bound to have arrived by then.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Thanks Jill put me down for May 6th please, Not sure where half way is though maybe Bristol?.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by jamieboy, ely View Post
                        Hi Jill,i am going to plump for jan21st.
                        hope you have got your badge now.
                        No Jamie, I haven't received my badge(s) yet.
                        Jill

                        Comment


                          #13
                          4th April 2011;);)


                          Nice idea Jill
                          sigpic
                          Wen

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Dartcruiser, dartcruiser View Post
                            Thanks Jill put me down for May 6th please, Not sure where half way is though maybe Bristol?.
                            Could well be. I'll get OH on to the half way mark when we know who the winner is.;)
                            Jill

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Smith, Crayford View Post
                              Could well be. I'll get OH on to the half way mark when we know who the winner is.;)
                              You already know I'm the winner. ;)

                              Just dont tell anyone else the venue or they will all be turning up to join us.

                              David
                              sigpic
                              Cruisings Cool

                              Comment


                              We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.


                              By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

                              Working...
                              X