• Ahoy there! Why not join the UKโ€™s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Christmas.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas to all forum members and your families. Special wishes to those members I have met on cruises and I hope it will not be too long before we meet again and make new memories. Jan

Comment

Merry Christmas, stay safe.

Comment

Happy Christmas everyone and here's to a new, improved 2021!

Comment

Merry Christmas to all from me too ..xxx

Carol
          sigpic*Carol M*

Comment

Wishing everyone a very happy Christmas no matter how or who your sharing the day with. ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿพ

I met up with my daughters today for lunch in town then we visited the Christmas lights in George Square, so my Christmas came early. ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿฝ

younger daughter is working a 14 hour shift on her ward tomorrow so it was lovely to see her before lockdown.
            don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

Thanks JC and the same to all members, 2020 is a year none of us will forget

Perhaps time to remember a political party theme from the mid 90โ€™s

Things can only get better

John

Comment

Bucks Fizz, some mulled wine and bacon rolls. Making them all the family wait to open their presents...... I'm in no hurry

Merry Christmas and let's look forward to a much better New Year

Comment

And a Merry Christmas to you all from me!

Comment

51B05769-AB36-4B6D-888F-EE2FF3A34635.jpeg Happy Christmas to one and all, a Forum hug to anyone who needs it today. It will get better so stay safe and strong for 2021. Jen

Comment

In memory of cruising: just about to start my second espresso martini!

Comment

Logic will get you from A to B.
                        Imagination will take you everywhere.

Comment

Logic will get you from A to B.
                          Imagination will take you everywhere.

Comment

A very happy Christmas to you all.

Thank you for your company, laughs, outrageous comments, hints and tips over the last few months.

I hope 2021 brings you joy, prosperity and cruising.

Comment

Happy Christmas everyone, I hope you are all having a really lovely day. It's been a bit different to what we had planned originally but it's been wonderful all the same. The Queens speech brought a tear to our eyes but we still think she's glorious.

Here's to the new year, new beginnings and dare I say, a new hope for us all. Cheers everyone x

BIG SHIPS, little ships, small world

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsis, Waterlooville View Post
                                Happy Christmas everyone, I hope you are all having a really lovely day. It's been a bit different to what we had planned originally but it's been wonderful all the same. The Queens speech brought a tear to our eyes but we still think she's glorious.

Here's to the new year, new beginnings and dare I say, a new hope for us all. Cheers everyone x
                                The Queen's speech made me cry today.....honestly, never been known before and thought about and raised a glass to 2 friends I lost this year, neither of whom were ready to go and also thought about those on their own having a totally different Christmas this year.

We've had a nice day, soooo quiet, but enjoyable. Now thinking about nice places to go in the UK when possible next year.

Barb

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                                best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                                agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                                X