• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Christmas.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Christmas.

Happy Christmas to all forum members and admin,,,,let’s hope the coming New Year is better than the old one.

Out now for good Christmas Eve drink in local pub (Patatas Bravas and Meatballs tapas).
    Christmas dinner at daughters tomorrow with a couple of Egg Nogs.
    Tickets for the club Boxing Night,,,,,,,,fit for nothing Sunday.
    JC
    Last edited by jc, liverpool; 24th December 2020, 12:18 PM.
    C P Scott,,,,,"Comment is Free,,but Facts are Sacred"
    "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.

Amen to that JC. All stay safe.

Comment

Hi JC Happy Christmas to you and all forum members. Yes 2021 we are counting on you!Hopefully sometime next year you will be eating Patatas Bravas somewhere warmer,JC!
      Happy Christmas 🎄 everyone

Comment

Best wishes to one and all for the best Christmas we can all manage, given our respective restrictions.

Here's to a much better New Year.
        Jill

Comment

Merry Christmas from our house to yours! All the best for a Happy and Healthy New Year to one and all.

Take care and stay well. Helen🎄 38C4EBD1-6C6E-446D-9222-14BE18FB3883.jpeg

Comment

Thanks JC and the same to all members, 2020 is a year none of us will forget

Perhaps time to remember a political party theme from the mid 90’s

Things can only get better

John

Comment

Few of us are likely to have the Christmas we'd want so I hope everyone has the best Christmas they can possibly have and look forward to 2021 being better, no, far better, no, infinitely superior to 2020.
              Logic will get you from A to B.
              Imagination will take you everywhere.

Comment

Sounds perfect JC, and a very Happy Xmas to you too.

Merry Christmas to all of you, hopefully you enjoy it, whatever you are doing ................................Carol

Comment

Merry Christmas to all our forum family...friends we have met and made and those we'll meet and make in the future

This year has been pretty awful for all of us and hopefully with the coming of the vaccine life will return to something closer to the normality that we've all known.

Some of us have sadly lost loved ones and I hope you raise a glass to them tomorrow...I know I will.

Merry Christmas from the Garfield household.

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield, Waterlooville View Post
                    Merry Christmas to all our forum family...friends we have met and made and those we'll meet and make in the future

This year has been pretty awful for all of us and hopefully with the coming of the vaccine life will return to something closer to the normality that we've all known.

Some of us have sadly lost loved ones and I hope you raise a glass to them tomorrow...I know I will.

Merry Christmas from the Garfield household.
                    As will we.

To quote Siegfried on Tuesday

.“I’m rather fond of you so, well, there’s that. Merry bloody Christmas.”

Mrs M x

Comment

Hi JC

Wishing you and yours and all forum members, those I have had the pleasure of meeting and those I have not.

A very happy Christmas wherever and whoever you may be sharing it with, especially those who may be celebrating on their own, All Stay Safe.🎄🍹

Delboy

Photo Albums

https://www.flickriver.com/photos/delboyalbums/sets/

or

https://www.flickr.com/photos/delboyalbums/albums

Comment

Wishing you all a very happy Christmas and hoping that next year will bring an end to the pandemic so we can all hug our loved ones again.
                        Sheila

Comment

Happy Christmas to you all and whoever you can see tomorrow.

Barb

Comment

Thanks JC and the same to you and everyone. Next year has got to be better, surely? Here's hoping anyway!

Comment

Thanks for posting JC. Merry Xmas everyone. Here’s to a fantastic 2021.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X