• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is a Friday Quiz still wanted?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is a Friday Quiz still wanted?

Do we still want a weekly quiz or would fortnightly be a better bet?

I don't mind at all but my main feelings are, I don't want it to become boring or a chore for those who turn up to join in.

Answers here or PM me.
    xx

I'm not normally about to play, but it has a core group that do, and from what I've seen everyone really enjoys it .................................................C arol

Comment

Ooh, yes please teacher! I’d miss my weekly brain teaser. My brain needs all the teasing it can get these days as it’s in danger of turning to mush. It takes my mind of Tangoed Twit (or another word, same length but spelled with a “a”).

Take care and stay well. 🍎Helen (see I even brought you an apple!)

Comment

Yes, I'm happy to carry on weekly if you are. I enjoy it very much Won't be able to do 30/10 as hoping to move that day (vagaries of the legal profession permitting ).

Barb

Comment

I enjoy our weekly excursion into the known, unknown & the bizarre (aka banter). Can't always give it my full attention but that doesn't lessen the enjoyment. Don't mind skipping a week to give teacher a break though.

LMM

Lawnmowerman

Comment

What ever is best for you Mrs M I’ll be there well for some of it 🤦*♀️😴

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X