• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nearly 13,000 Covid Cases Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Delboy, Essex View Post
    MAP of England, type in post code to see how many Covid cases in your area

7 in my postcode.

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/webappvi...2c5f6912ed7076
    I've been using another website to check but this one is better, thanks Del. In my immediate area the numbers are very low but a bus ride away into Portsmouth, the rate is considerably higher. It is interesting to check post codes of relations and friends too.
    Jill

Comment

Originally posted by Topdeck, London View Post

I will think you will find there is no blanket ban on alcohol outside in scotland.

It is implemented(as it is is in England) by local councils bylaws so varies by region.
      part of the Local Government (Scotland) Act 1973

Even Glasgow has a areas where outdoor drinking is legal (2008 bylaws).
      https://www.glasgow.gov.uk/CHttpHand...x?id=19695&p=0

There are 48 towns and villages in Scotland including Glasgow and Edinburgh that ban drinking in public places, so that’s a large proportion of Scotland. There is strangely enough one small area in Glasgow were you can drink outside, the area includes the Kelvin Walkway and passes through Millichen Farm to the north and Blackhill Farm to the east.
      don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

I can remember when we could smoke in pubs, now we can't even drink in them

Comment

Originally posted by andyn, Bucks View Post
          I can remember when we could smoke in pubs, now we can't even drink in them

Lawnmowerman

Comment

Data is late again - I wonder what is up ?

Annie

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X