• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A bit nippy last night.........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracey, East Yorkshire View Post
    Hi all. Long time no post... Health issues and hospital appointments/ procedures...
    Well we just had down pour of hailstone here, yet I got sunburn in our garden two days ago πŸ˜‚
    Hi Tracey, hope you are feeling a lot better.

Yes we were in the garden 24 degrees a couple of days ago. This morning is freezing (well slight exaggeration, there's no frost) but it is cold!! ..................................Carol

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs M View Post

Hi Trace, lovely to see you. With regards to your other post re quiz, Pete's having a go tonight as we are off out. Normal service will be resumed next week.

We too always have a bedroom window open and it was noticeably cooler last night. Lovely.
      We always have our bedroom window open summer and winter.
      We have summer and winter duvets, not cold enough for the winter ones yet.
      One of the casement doors to our conservatory and the sliding patio door from conservatory to the lounge are also open most of the day and early evening, except when we are out or It’s raining from spring through to winter, It’s been raining since late afternoon yesterday but not cold.

19C in the hall and 21C in the kitchen of our bungalow at the moment
      Last edited by Delboy, Essex; 25th September 2020, 08:43 AM.
      Delboy

Photo Albums

https://www.flickriver.com/photos/delboyalbums/sets/

or

https://www.flickr.com/photos/delboyalbums/albums

Comment

Thanks all for your good wishes, I'm doing great now. Hope everyone is well 😘
        Just been catching up on the forum.....
        we are out tonight but I will try and join the quiz next Friday 😊

Pouring down and blowing a gale here today ☹️

Comment

It was more than chilly here yesterday. It poured all morning, a bit of weak intermittent sun in the afternoon and then darkness fell around 5;30pm with thunder and lightning starting soon after. Followed by a power cut just as we were preparing dinner followed by lashing rain which sounded more like frozen peas! It then it rained all evening! πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

Today it’s bright, cold and very πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨

I think we’ll move to sunny Essex! 🌞🌞🌞

Comment

Hi all. Long time no post... Health issues and hospital appointments/ procedures...
            Well we just had down pour of hailstone here, yet I got sunburn in our garden two days ago πŸ˜‚

Hi Trace and welcome back..
            Glad to hear that although you've not been well that you're back on the mend and feeling well enough to post again...long may it continue.

Garf

Comment

Welcome back Tracey. Hope your feeling better now. X
              don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
              X