• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next Quiz Friday October 2nd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next Quiz Friday October 2nd

Morning quizzers.

Fair warning, we might be out on Friday and so the next quiz will probably be on Friday 2nd October.

We can give our memory cells a well deserved rest. If anything changes, I'll post a new thread and let you all know.

Mrs M xx

Originally posted by Mrs M View Post
    Morning quizzers.

Fair warning, we might be out on Friday and so the next quiz will probably be on Friday 2nd October.

We can give our memory cells a well deserved rest. If anything changes, I'll post a new thread and let you all know.

Mrs M xx

Eeek! What will I do on Friday night? You mean I have to talk to my other half???πŸ˜‰. Just as well I have a quiz at lunchtime to look forward to teacher.

Seriously, enjoy your night out!

Take care and stay well. Helen

Comment

My memory cells are lying down in a darkened room after last Friday's mauling .

Be careful with your social distancing and get home before the curfew .

LMM

Lawnmowerman

Comment

I'll miss the quiz this friday but can't say I blame you for taking the opportunity to socialize away from a screen.
        You never know when even that might be stopped again.

Enjoy your evening..

Garf

Comment

Enjoy your evening out Mrs M. Not sure I’d do too well in a History....or was it Historyish quiz any way! I think I have a poster of all the Kings and Queens of the UK somewhere.......if only I can remember where I put it!

Comment

Originally posted by All at sea, Yorks View Post
            Enjoy your evening out Mrs M. Not sure I’d do too well in a History....or was it Historyish quiz any way! I think I have a poster of all the Kings and Queens of the UK somewhere.......if only I can remember where I put it!
            I think all my themed quizzes will definitely be on the 'ish side rather than seriously focused.

We are hoping to have a takeaway with friends. Six of us so socially acceptable. Gone are the days of dinner at home, for ten or twelve! Christmas lunch will be less of a hassle this year, by the looks of it.

Comment

Enjoy your relaxing Friday evening. We are at the cottage, where the internet is very unreliable, so I would probably have had even less success than last week.

Comment

Enjoy your takeaway. See you all next week hopefully

Comment

Just a reminder in case any regulars didn't see this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs M View Post

I think all my themed quizzes will definitely be on the 'ish side rather than seriously focused.

We are hoping to have a takeaway with friends. Six of us so socially acceptable. Gone are the days of dinner at home, for ten or twelve! Christmas lunch will be less of a hassle this year, by the looks of it.
                    But are you allowed friends from more than two households or is it just us Scots? πŸ€”πŸ€·πŸ»*β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

enjoy your well deserved takeaway with friends and more important a good bleather Mrs M. 🍾πŸ₯‚πŸ”πŸŸπŸ•πŸ›πŸœπŸπŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸΎ
                    don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

Originally posted by Issyalex, Glasgow View Post

But are you allowed friends from more than two households or is it just us Scots? πŸ€”πŸ€·πŸ»*β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

enjoy your well deserved takeaway with friends and more important a good bleather Mrs M. 🍾πŸ₯‚πŸ”πŸŸπŸ•πŸ›πŸœπŸπŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸΎ
                      We'll have a good bleather!!

Think it's the same as you in some areas but we're OK. We did ''pavement coffee'' at one point [neighbours thought it a hoot and we had a few of those] but I suppose ''pavement takeaway'' might be a stretch too far? It's getting a bit cold for that now.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                      agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                      X