• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is your favourite cruise ship ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is your favourite cruise ship ?

I stumbled across this on YouTube earlier and wondered where your favourite cruise ship is currently docked. One of our favourite ships is Symphony of the Seas and as you can see from the video below, it was seen returning to the port of Miami a couple of weeks ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6W_JvaTrs4

I’ve two favourites, Oceania Sirena is docked near La Spezia And Celebrity Silhouette which is near the Bahamas.
    don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

Not where it should be.

We should be thinking about [probably but not sure] Bay of Biscay Queen Victoria pre dinner drinks at the moment!!!
      Last edited by Mrs M; 21st September 2020, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Oriana. Now Piano Land and in China...

Piano Land cruise ship itinerary, 2020-2021-2022 itineraries (homeports, dates, prices), cruise tracker (ship location now/current position tracking), review, news

Comment

Seabourn Sojourn is in the Caribbean, close to Aruba

Comment

Originally posted by Issyalex, Glasgow View Post
            I’ve two favourites, Oceania Sirena is docked near La Spezia And Celebrity Silhouette which is near the Bahamas.
            Ah, Silhouette, another one of our favourites.

Comment

Two ships of a type that have somewhat gone out of fashion but which gave us two of our best cruises. Radiance of the Seas is now in Singapore and Jewel of the Seas off Poole as of last Saturday.
              Logic will get you from A to B.
              Imagination will take you everywhere.

Comment

Mine is anchored in Rosyth having been pensioned off by Fred. Looks like she will be heading for the breakers yard soon.
                Jill

Comment

Originally posted by mike, lanarkshire View Post

Ah, Silhouette, another one of our favourites.
                  Ours too! I really love the Solstice class ships.

Take care and stay well. Helen🛳

Comment

Originally posted by Moonraker, Royal Wootton Bassett View Post
                    Two ships of a type that have somewhat gone out of fashion but which gave us two of our best cruises. Radiance of the Seas is now in Singapore and Jewel of the Seas off Poole as of last Saturday.
                    Loved the Jewel when we were in her several years ago.
                    don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                    best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                    agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                    X