• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning..cruise thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Majesty returned to Portsmouth at 7.00am this morning and will leave at 8.30pm tonight.

Garf

Comment

We went for a walk on Sunday from Sandbanks to Old Harry Rocks and back, it was very strange to see the 3 ships (Aurora, Arcadia and Queen Victoria) anchored off the coast of Bournemouth. By rights, it's not somewhere they should be really.

Just checked Marine traffic and all three have seemingly moved, QV is off the coast of Weymouth now, while Aurora is just off Dungeness. Arcadia is being classed as Vessel is Out-of-Range although one of here tenders is in the water at Bournemouth.

Another cropped phone photo.
      19 July 2020.jpg

2 - 19 July 2020.jpg
      3 - 19 July 2020.jpg
      Attached Files
      www.wansbroughs-cruise-blog.me.uk

Comment

Hi Wans
        Thanks for posting those.
        There's some strange behaviour going on with cruise ships.
        Majesty wasn't back in for victualling....I still wonder if RCI are looking at putting one of their smaller ships here in Portsmouth next season.
        Europe is liable to open up to cruises before America, China etc.

Time will tell I suppose.

Garf

Comment

I quite like myshiptracking you can see a 5 day track. and some of the AIS changes.

QV was off bournmouth since the 16th July.

Majesty of the seas due back into Portsmouth 2020-07-24 07:45 UTC

A few ship in warm layup head out down the channel every now and then.

If the FCO rules get relaxed so UK cruises can go ahead then getting a ship paying for itself or even costing less than sitting idle is a good start.

Comment

Hi all
            Love that sign on the wall.....No Fishing.

EAC47ADF-078B-4D34-B586-6DE3992A91A5.jpeg

Must be one of JohnR’s “As with any law, rule or procedure there are always gray areas where intelligent interpretation is required”
            JC
            C P Scott,,,,,"Comment is Free,,but Facts are Sacred"
            "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X