• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hawaii

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My FIL always wanted to go there - an impossible fantasy then of course for what he was. A poorly paid ex-farm labourer. I think he had an obvious eye on the beautiful girls with the leis . Still - he had a dream as someone famously said! And you can't take away a dream.

LMM

Lawnmowerman

Comment

Originally posted by annie, Glasgow View Post

Downside for any planned trip to Hawaii from the UK is the very long flight to either LAX or HON wearing a face mask.

Annie
      Thanks Annie, would not be in the near future!
      See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

A couple of options that have stops in Hawaii

Celebrity
        30n Sydney to Vancouver 15 April 2021 7n Alaska addon to Seattle. (and 2022, 2023)
        28n Vancouver to Sydney 19 Sept 2021

RCI
        28n 10 Sept 21 Vancouver Brisbane

HAL
        50n 29 Sept 21 Vancouver San Diego (long one but covers a lot of places)

Comment

Thanks Topdeck, food for thought!
          See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

If or should that be when we do a Hawaii cruise we’ll fly to San Francisco Or Vancouver or San Diego and cruise from there with Princess for a 14 night cruise. A lot Less flying time than flying for 24hrs to Hawaii.
            don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X