• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday quiz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday quiz

I shall set a Friday night quiz, here, 8pm for a light hearted and hopefully not frustrating couple of hours if anyone wants to join in. Glasses of wine and blood pressure monitors, optional!

Originally posted by Mrs M View Post
    I shall set a Friday night quiz, here, 8pm for a light hearted and hopefully not frustrating couple of hours if anyone wants to join in. Glasses of wine and blood pressure monitors, optional!
    Sounds like a plan to me! BP monitor and wine already in stock. See you then.😜

Take care and stay well. Helen

Comment

Can I do beer and cheesy snacks please Miss?
      BP yesterday..127/74...not bad for a fat old knackered geezer.

Garf

Comment

Yes, we shall be joining you too. I have salted caramel baileys, it's amazing .................................................. ......Carol

Comment

Bottle of Ned chilling nicely. If that doesn't last until tomorrow the back up is a nice Wolf Blass.

Hmm, need to think about a snack.......

Bill

Lawnmowerman

Comment

For moi it will be a (large) glass of Merlot, could be Yellow Tail or my fotm Barefoot....on offer in Sainsbury’s! Lol

Plus most importantly a bag of Cheese Quavers.

Plus I might be bringing along my new bff.........she’s called Alexa.

Comment

Looking forward to it. Wine chilling down nicely.

Barb

Comment

Originally posted by All at sea, Yorks View Post
                For moi it will be a (large) glass of Merlot, could be Yellow Tail or my fotm Barefoot....on offer in Sainsbury’s! Lol

Alexa is not as fast as Victoria or the History Addict! 😜 Nice to know about Barefoot at Sainsbury’s. We will have to check it out. Ta chuck!

Comment

A large glass of violet gin, raspberry liquor gin, raspberry lemonade with frozen mixed berries will be my tipple with a bag of crisps or bar chocolate in other hand. BP machine at MIL’s just now. I just hope I remember to log in!
                  don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

Originally posted by Issyalex, Glasgow View Post
                    A large glass of violet gin, raspberry liquor gin, raspberry lemonade with frozen mixed berries will be my tipple with a bag of crisps or bar chocolate in other hand. BP machine at MIL’s just now. I just hope I remember to log in!
                    Well, you never know, maybe I’ll have a pink g&t with frozen mixed berries! It goes very pink and is really yummy.

Take care and and stay well. Helen

Comment

Originally posted by Mason, Altrincham View Post

Alexa is not as fast as Victoria or the History Addict! 😜 Nice to know about Barefoot at Sainsbury’s. We will have to check it out. Ta chuck!

She’s still faster than me.

Barefoot also has Malbec and Shiraz in reds, all very nice. 🍷 Cheers

Comment

Sainsburys have McGuigan Special Reserve Shiraz on offer at the moment ( £6 ) which is very palatable as is the Special Reserve Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon, all are equally as nice although I am a Merlot lover so that is my preference but I go with what is on offer, give it a try if you haven't already I don't think you will be disappointed.
                        Jo

Comment

Hi DQ, thanks for the recommendations, we like McGuigans Shiraz and will certainly look out for the others. Merlot is also a favourite here.

Comment

Hi DQ, thanks for the recommendations, we like McGuigans Shiraz and will certainly look out for the others. Merlot is also a favourite here.
                            Well, the reds would be for my husband while I’m with Mrs M in preferring a Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc . If we’re sharing a bottle of wine when out it is usually a rose. I wish I could drink red wine but the migraine I get is just not worth it.

Comment

I’ll be there x
                              Past cruises:
                              Carnival Conquest October 2002
                              Independence of the Seas October 2012
                              Independence of the Seas May 2014
                              Explorer of the Seas June 2015
                              Norwegian Escape October 2015

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.