• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boris Johnson Taken to Intensive Care

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by philhar, wallasey View Post
    As others have said this illness does not discriminate.
    I wish him a full and speedy recovery. If something good can come out of such a terrible situation, maybe it will make some more people realise how serious this illness is.
    Saw on the local news that police broke up a house party. One of the guests said he didn't believe in coronavirus!

Comment

PM out of intensive care but remains in hospital https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-52238276
      Delboy

Photo Albums

https://www.flickriver.com/photos/delboyalbums/sets/

or

https://www.flickr.com/photos/delboyalbums/albums

Comment

BJ Out of Hospital
        Delboy

Photo Albums

https://www.flickriver.com/photos/delboyalbums/sets/

or

https://www.flickr.com/photos/delboyalbums/albums

Comment

And from what I have read is going to his second home.....

Comment

Originally posted by Topdeck, London View Post
            And from what I have read is going to his second home.....
            Be fair, it is not his 2nd home, it is his 2nd Official Residence!

Annie

Comment

Originally posted by annie, Glasgow View Post

Be fair, it is not his 2nd home, it is his 2nd Official Residence!

Annie
              So if instead of having a second home, I have 2 residences, I can move between them.

Comment

Originally posted by andyn, Bucks View Post

So if instead of having a second home, I have 2 residences, I can move between them.
                Its ok they are "official"

Comment

I for one don't have a problem, its common sense to do that and he can run the government whilst recovering, I wish him well, rightly or wrongly he is the PM

Comment

I think he 2 state and at least 1 private home/residence, possibly more?? Possibly he belongs to the group that the rules don't apply?? On medical grounds, not smart move unless he is self isolating in Chequers

Annie

Comment

Only if you've had Covid and on the advice of the best doctors in the country...

Garf

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield, Waterlooville View Post

Only if you've had Covid and on the advice of the best doctors in the country...

Garf
                        if the best doctors tell you to go home and rest, it helps to have a choice of homes

Comment

Originally posted by annie, Glasgow View Post

I think he 2 state and at least 1 private home/residence, possibly more?? Possibly he belongs to the group that the rules don't apply?? On medical grounds, not smart move unless he is self isolating in Chequers

Annie
                          Now is not the time to make a political point. Just let's all wish him a speedy recovery.
                          Jill

Comment

Originally posted by Haworth, Wokingham View Post
                            I for one don't have a problem, its common sense to do that and he can run the government whilst recovering, I wish him well, rightly or wrongly he is the PM
                            Voice of reason, on all accounts. ​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Haworth, Wokingham View Post
                              The subtle point I was trying to make is he has not gone home! He should listen to his father and rest - probably at least 1 or 2 weeks off. Is he trying to mimic his hero Churchill ?? I am sure we all know of people who have tried to return to work too early and it has backfired!

Annie

Comment

if the best doctors tell you to go home and rest, it helps to have a choice of homes
                                I guess there's more chance of him resting at Chequers than at No. 10. Maybe.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                                best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                                agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                                X