• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prince Charles tests Positive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Prince Charles tests Positive

    Hi All

    Read this on Telegraph on line.

    Mild symptoms but he did meet Albert of Monaco recently who has also tested positive.

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52033845

    Annie

    #2
    I would imagine, most of the Country would either test positive, or be shown to have had it, if everyone was tested. .................................................. .........Carol

    Comment


      #3
      Mild symptoms and he got tested, try phoning NHS 111 and see if you can be tested.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Haworth, Wokingham View Post
        Mild symptoms and he got tested, try phoning NHS 111 and see if you can be tested.
        I don't think mild symptoms would register with me!

        Annie

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Haworth, Wokingham View Post
          Mild symptoms and he got tested, try phoning NHS 111 and see if you can be tested.
          For good or bad I'm sure the Monarchy have different health rules to the rest of us. I do not think anyone should be surprised or have expected anything different.

          Bill
          https://www.dropbox.com/s/okwd9apbxzcvxmq/maid%20of%20the%20loch.jpg?dl=0

          Lawnmowerman

          Comment


            #6
            I bet his got his own ventilator though

            Comment


              #7
              Having trouble in posting? Anyone else?

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by alandrover, beccles View Post
                Having trouble in posting? Anyone else?
                Not until you mentioned it! Bill
                https://www.dropbox.com/s/okwd9apbxzcvxmq/maid%20of%20the%20loch.jpg?dl=0

                Lawnmowerman

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by alandrover, beccles View Post
                  Having trouble in posting? Anyone else?
                  My inability to reply originally was due to my message being too short!

                  Bill
                  https://www.dropbox.com/s/okwd9apbxzcvxmq/maid%20of%20the%20loch.jpg?dl=0

                  Lawnmowerman

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Lawnmowerman, Tain View Post

                    For good or bad I'm sure the Monarchy have different health rules to the rest of us. I do not think anyone should be surprised or have expected anything different.

                    Bill
                    He is our future king and as such has the best of private health care. As it should be. I hope he has not been in the company of Her Majesty.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Cooke, Ashby View Post

                      He is our future king and as such has the best of private health care. As it should be. I hope he has not been in the company of Her Majesty.
                      It was NHS Aberdeenshire Health trust who conducted the test after POW met the criteria.

                      Annie

                      Comment


                        #12
                        I thought some of the royal family would decamp to Sandringham....don’t they have their own ‘cottages’ in that huge estate? A pretty safe place to be...hopefully.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by All at sea, Yorks View Post
                          I thought some of the royal family would decamp to Sandringham....don’t they have their own ‘cottages’ in that huge estate? A pretty safe place to be...hopefully.
                          The Queen is at Windsor, Charles is north of the border and the Cambridges were in London until they moved them to Norfolk. They have split them up.

                          Odd isn't it none of them resident in London - our hotspot.

                          Annie
                          Last edited by annie, Glasgow; 25th March 2020, 11:47 AM.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by alandrover, beccles View Post
                            Having trouble in posting? Anyone else?
                            Yes
                            me
                            I'm off on Safari to try and get it sorted for Friday Night is Quiz Night

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Ah....last I heard HRM was heading for Windsor, and wondered why.

                              Comment


                              We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.


                              By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

                              Working...
                              X