• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For all dog & cat owners... :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For all dog & cat owners... :)

Hello everyone.
    I've just watched a Youtube video called "You Shall Not Pass, Dog" and it gave me the giggles. If you're a dog and/or cat owner then hopefully you'll enjoy it too. (If the link below doesn't work, then please just search Youtube for the title). Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7znI_Kpzbs

Thank you, love it!

Comment

I loved that Pippa, I have a cat that the neighbourhood have christened 'bully boy' and that would be right up his street if we had a dog...Carol

Comment

Thanks for sharing this Pippa, it makes great viewing. Those cats certainly rule the roost.
        Oriana
        Oceana
        Ventura
        Queen Mary 2
        Queen Victoria
        Queen Elizabeth

Comment

Brilliant Pippa,

We have friends with a lovely tabby cat & a 'new addition' of a gorgeous boxer puppy, fascinating to watch the puppy being exuberant until it gets near the cat!! Just like in the video, it skirts around it!
          Lizzie sigpic

Comment

Nice Video .
            We had a cat and dog who got on very well together but the cat was the boss.
            At the vets once we saw this Alsatian,with a big tear on the top of its head,we all thought it had been in a fight ,it had tried to eat the cats food and the cat attacked the dog ripping a lump of skin and fur from the top of its head....Taffy
            ​Taffy

Comment

My rescue cat does this with visitors. She will go for their feet when they attempt to go down the stairs. I have to rescue them. It's not funny. I've fostered all types of cats and breeds of dog and only one attacked me and it was a cat. They are more unpredictable.

Comment

Thank you very much, I loved it so much

Comment

This is brilliant! Thanks for sharing

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                  best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                  agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                  X