• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unusual pets!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unusual pets!

Daft I know, but went to hairdressers this am and my hairdresser told me about a new pet she was getting next week .....An Axolotl .... it is a pink and white one. She showed me a pic of it. Came home and told daughter and hubby, daughter found pics on the internet ... hubby was astounded, he had never heard of one and laughed when showed pic. Have any of you lot had one or what is your idea of an unusual pet?
    sigpic*Carol M*

Sorry no unusual pets I'm afraid but here's my pet joke.

"Why did the cowboy buy a dachshund? ..................... He wanted to get a long little doggie."

Comment

ugly looking frog,but I suose that it's Mate will think it handsome.

Jim

Comment

Hi Carol, I had to google it as I had no idea what it was. It says they are an endangered species. Not sure how long it would last in captivity, and I think they're probably quite hard to keep. Not my idea of a pet, but it's certainly different.............................Carol

Comment

'That's life Jim ...but not a Frog as we know it'

sigpic*Carol M*

Comment

Hi Carol!

From what I have been told they can live easily in captivity for up to ten to fifteen years.

Not sure if I would get one, but we used to have tropical fish and loved the different varieties... must admit I have been fascinated today and read up about them. You do learn something everyday .... even at my age
            sigpic*Carol M*

Comment

If pets had a Forum, they would say "What do you think of this strange creature that I call my master"? and back would come the answer answer "you ain't seen nothing yet, down at the park the funnily dressed, peculiar people saying whose a good boy, just because they offered me food and I ate it." Keep on humouring them it makes for full tums." Our Fred knows the score, he accepts climate change as long as there is a biscuit in it, he treats other creatures with respect or disdain (humans included) if they don't conform to his ideals. Mind you he is a male Yorkshire cross, plus bits, dog, and you know what Yorkshire people think of everyone else.
              All the worlds full of strange people except thee and me. Come to think of it, Tha's a bit strange.
              Ta ra,
              Alan

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
              X