• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post a pet picture

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have an Appaloosa,when I kept horses I always wanted one but never did. It looks like it might be a young one?...Carol
    Last edited by Guy, Ormskirk; 26th March 2020, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Elsa and Phoebe helping in the garden
      Last edited by tiggertom, Cumbernauld; 26th March 2020, 06:42 AM.
      sigpic
      Tiggertom
      shaken, not purred

Comment

55CB2DC1-330E-41EC-82B3-1E37E138B324.jpeg
        Originally posted by Guy, Ormskirk View Post
        You have an Appaloosa,when I kept horses I always wanted one but never did. It looks like it might be a young one?...Carol
        Hi carol

yes we have an Appaloosa. His name is Oly which is short for Olympia. Not named after the horse show, but after the capital of Washington state where native Americans originally bred the breed.

his passport name is Trewindsor Envisager

Hes 15.2 (he’s stood behind the shire so looks smaller) and is actually 14 years old at the end of April. We’ve had him since he was 11 months old.
        He is officially our eldest daughters horse but she’s maybe ridden twice in the last 7 years.

He is a bit special in the head, is a dope on a rope at home but an absolute neurotic idiot at a show.

My husband does show jumping with him. Here is a photo of him clean and jumping lol

Past cruises:
        Carnival Conquest October 2002
        Independence of the Seas October 2012
        Independence of the Seas May 2014
        Explorer of the Seas June 2015
        Norwegian Escape October 2015

Comment

He is gorgeous with great markings, my D in L (who lives here now) told me that the breed is known for being a bit crazy.

That is a cracking action shot, he is clearing that jump by a mile ...Carol

Comment

Originally posted by Guy, Ormskirk View Post
            He is gorgeous with great markings, my D in L (who lives here now) told me that the breed is known for being a bit crazy.

That is a cracking action shot, he is clearing that jump by a mile ...Carol
            I love that photo. Yes they can be crazy. He’s got a heart of gold and if I had to sleep in a stable over night I’d chose his coz he wouldn’t do anything silly or nasty.
            but take him to a show and he screeches like a girl and will not stand still until his Dad (my hubby) has hold of him.
            He’s a loon!

That jump was 85cm he will comfortably jump up to a metre.
            Past cruises:
            Carnival Conquest October 2002
            Independence of the Seas October 2012
            Independence of the Seas May 2014
            Explorer of the Seas June 2015
            Norwegian Escape October 2015

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...