• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Singing in the rain?☔️☔️☔️

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Singing in the rain?☔️☔️☔️

Blimey! How many of you have just had the rain bucketing down in your area in biblical quantities? I am guessing the roads near me are rather flooded right now. Should we be thinking about cruising with that chap called Noah? I don’t think any umbrella would have been able to withstand that downpour to be honest.

Take care, Helen

We aren't that far away but have beautiful sunshine and it is lovely and warm, no sign at all of rain at the moment...Carol

Comment

Not up here! I’m roasting today. We’ve got all the windows open and Alex is just back in the car and had the roof down.

Could do with a cool breeze before I melt.
      Duncan S

See my blog!

Comment

No, it's hot and humid here (at the moment) .................................................. ......Carol

Comment

Originally posted by Mason, Altrincham View Post
          Blimey! How many of you have just had the rain bucketing down in your area in biblical quantities? I am guessing the roads near me are rather flooded right now. Should we be thinking about cruising with that chap called Noah? I don’t think any umbrella would have been able to withstand that downpour to be honest.

Take care, Helen
          You have been unlucky Helen but you are not alone:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla...lands-48948374

The warning of a possible deluge had popped up in the BBC weather for my area for a few days.

Now if London had been similarly impacted, we would have heard all about it

Annie

Comment

Not here it's been very hot and humid today, took a walk along the sea front at lunch time to cool down a bit, but it was just as warm, Now going out to water the pot plants.
            Delboy

Photo Albums

https://www.flickriver.com/photos/delboyalbums/sets/

or

https://www.flickr.com/photos/delboyalbums/albums

Comment

Lovely day here on the North East coast , no complaints at all ,

Comment

Fabulous day here, slightly humid but pretty much perfect, just finished eating outside and will go in soon and watch the Tour De France highlights

🚲 🇫🇷

John

Comment

Its rained here most of the day but not heavy. It’s very muggy. As long as it clears by Saturday as we are having a birthday BBQ and have 20 adults and 10 kids here.
                  Past cruises:
                  Carnival Conquest October 2002
                  Independence of the Seas October 2012
                  Independence of the Seas May 2014
                  Explorer of the Seas June 2015
                  Norwegian Escape October 2015

Comment

Heavy rain overnight. Cloudy but warm and clammy all day till after 6pm then the blue sky appeared.
                    don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

Originally posted by Issyalex, Glasgow View Post
                      Heavy rain overnight. Cloudy but warm and clammy all day till after 6pm then the blue sky appeared.
                      Same here, the weekend looks lovely ☀️🤞

Comment

Nice day here too. Golf this morning, bbq this evening. Just had a brief shower, but pretty warm all day.

Comment

No rain here. It was forecast heavy showers but it has been hot and sunny. I need not have taken my waterproof jacket with me in my bike ride into Beverley.

Comment

Well, most of you have been really lucky then. The water on our path was up to my ankles thanks to a slight blockage in the drain. Hubby was fortunately able to blast it out with a plunger so no harm done. Did anyone see the report on the thunderstorm in Halkidiki in Greece today? Apparently some people were killed by it. Terrible!

Take care, Helen

Comment

Hot and humid earlier. Pouring down now!

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X