• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Emperor’s New Clothes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another odd creation:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Vauthier.html
    See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

I think she is amazing to be honest.. Think she has gone too thin..( I wish I had...) a lot of my family members have seen her in Vegas, said totally fabulous.
      I loved her on James cordon carpool karaoke 😃

Comment

I'm not a fan, but she seems to have achieved her aim of getting her name and photo out there.

Comment

I love listening to her and I think she has one of the most amazing voices of her generation. I love watching her shows too as her glamorous gowns are just amazing. Her Caesar's Palace residency must have been fabulous. I saw the YouTube of her last show. WoW. I was in tears when she sang her last song, Over the Rainbow and the photo of Celine and Renee was projected.

I agree with Tracey though, she seems too thin at time but maybe that's because the love of her life died too soon and as he was so much her mentor and guide too, she is personally adrift. If it is her health, I hope she improves. If it's a personal choice, enough is enough. Eat a doughnut or three.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
          X