• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cabin mate required QM2 5th June Southampton to NYC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cabin mate required QM2 5th June Southampton to NYC

Hi,
    I'm seeking a cabin mate for the 5th June transatlantic crossing from Southampton to NYC. The cheapest cabin, the better. I'm rarely in the cabin but to sleep and change clothes. Very easy going and tolerant. Fun, too.
    Fit, 57, gay male.
    Thanks!
    David
    Always between Philadelphia and London.

Hi David

What is he fare or this?

Thanks

Greg

Comment

Hi Greg,
      It's $1205. Per person at the moment, on VTG (vacations to go dot com). It dropped $400. The other day. I already booked as a single, so adding you would not be a problem. To add you I'd pay the difference of the fare if it went up, plus the taxes, port fees. I think they were $96.
      Keep in mind it's an 8 night voyage w/ day in Halifax. I booked an inside cabin, but might get an upgrade as I'm a Platinum member. Hope you're interested! I'll be in London 17 May-5 June. We could chat/meet. Thanks, David
      Always between Philadelphia and London.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
      agree to our cookie policy

Working...
      X