• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cabin buddy wanted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cabin buddy wanted

hi
    looking for a cabin buddy ,strickly platonict, for eastern med 24 nights, 6th feb 1913 ,from southampton.£1445 each.
    looking for a friendly person thats willing to share travel experiences. i,m widowed , n/s, drink a little, enjoy doing my own thing, a laugh, swimming, people watching. going to new places,cruising.
    angie
    Last edited by teddymouse, poole; 29th December 2012, 02:34 PM. Reason: sp
    Why is it these days, that common sense and common decency, aren't that common??!!?.
    Angie

Originally posted by teddymouse, poole View Post
    hi
    looking for a cabin buddy ,strickly platonict, for eastern med 24 nights, 6th feb 1913 ,from southampton.£1445 each.
    looking for a friendly person thats willing to share travel experiences. i,m widowed , n/s, drink a little, enjoy doing my own thing, a laugh, swimming, people watching. going to new places,cruising.
    angie

Have you booked yet? because NCL are very cheap at the mo for 10/11 nights Eastern med Jan/ Feb/march I have booked for march the solo occupancy is a very good price not much more than cabin share price

Comment

Some lines also waive single supplements or greatly reduce them in off season. I use both MSC and Costa for this reason as it makes solo cruising very affordable.

Comment

hi

thank-you for your posts.

liked this crusie as its 24 nights, the others are shorter. and l dont like flying,
        Why is it these days, that common sense and common decency, aren't that common??!!?.
        Angie

Comment

Hi Angie,

My I suggest that you occasionally add further posts to this thread when in goes down the Forum "Plug-hole" to bring it back onto the mainsheet.

This is not a brilliant time as many members are away, off-air or just unable to get on around now. You are more likely to get replies by just resurrecting this or something similar at different times.

I wish you luck with it. .....Neil

Comment

neil

thank-you for you help,will keep bumping it up,
            l really don,nt want to miss out on this cruse.
            Angie

Comment

Originally posted by teddymouse, poole View Post
              neil

thank-you for you help,will keep bumping it up,
              l really don,nt want to miss out on this cruse.
              Hi teddymouse and welcome to the forum.

Another reason to keep posting is that after so many posts (20 maybe) you will have access to the private message facility and potential cabin mates can contact you 'behind the scenes' and not in full view of the entire forum.

Good luck.

Bob

Comment

hi Bob

thank-you for the welcome.

starting to find my way around this site.

have found many usefull and helpfull threads.
                Angie

Comment

Hi Teddymouse,

Good luck in your search - I met one of my cruise buddies on this forum, and we are booked up for our third cruise together in March!

Cheers, Gill

Comment

Hi TM, welcome.

Just adding this post to bump your request and keep it active on the forum.

Do reply, to each and every post, as this will get you to the point of being able to receive PM's, as was pointed out in a post by Bob.

Comment

Welcome TM

Enjoy the forum and good luck in your quest
                      sigpic*Carol M*

Comment

Bump!! Bump!!

Comment

Dates are OK with me & I live just up the road in Wimborne, perhaps we could chat privately.

Comment

hi Divi
                            thank-you for your wellcome and helpfullness.
                            angie
                            Angie

Comment

hi rustynails
                              lets talk,can you see my e-mail address?
                              angie
                              Angie

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X