• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cabin buddy wanted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teddymouse, poole
    started a topic cabin buddy wanted

cabin buddy wanted

hi
    looking for a cabin buddy ,strickly platonict, for eastern med 24 nights, 6th feb 1913 ,from southampton.£1445 each.
    looking for a friendly person thats willing to share travel experiences. i,m widowed , n/s, drink a little, enjoy doing my own thing, a laugh, swimming, people watching. going to new places,cruising.
    angie
    Last edited by teddymouse, poole; 29th December 2012, 02:34 PM. Reason: sp

• Gill Nickson, Albox
    replied
    Originally posted by teddymouse, poole View Post
    Well I'm back after my solo adventure, had great fun. Not so good to come back to the snow.
    Hi Angie,

Glad you had a good time. I have just posted for a cruise buddy for a Nov. trip on Azamara Quest if that is of interest to you?

Cheers, Gill

Leave a comment:

• cruisegas, cruisegas
    replied
    Well I'm back after my solo adventure, had great fun. Not so good to come back to the snow.
    Great news Angie, hope you get to write up a review?
    Still some snow drifts here as not all melted yet!

Leave a comment:

• teddymouse, poole
    replied

Leave a comment:

• teddymouse, poole
    replied
    Hl Joan

This is a great place to be. As time was running out to get to know anybody before I sailed, I'm going it alone this time. Were are you to. As I,m looking at going on the 4 night. Mini cruise in April.

Leave a comment:

• bubblyblether, Balfron
    replied
    Hi Angie, I too am recently widowed and just want to say I hope you have a good trip. I have found the thread useful and will look at Cruise circle star offers.. The idea of a cabin buddy sounds great. Something I would try!!! Best wishes Joan.

Leave a comment:

• teddymouse, poole
    replied
    Hi Gill
    Yes it could have been one you put me on to. If so, a big thank you, the single rate is unbelievable, that is what clinched it for me.

Leave a comment:

• Gill Nickson, Albox
    replied
    Hi Angie,

Is this the CruiseCircle offer I mentioned? If so, I'm delighted to have put you on to it, if not I'm still pleased that you have found something that appealed. I've done this cruise and it was brilliant.

Cheers, Gill

Leave a comment:

• teddymouse, poole
    replied
    Hi Helen

Thankyou I,m shore I will, I didn't want to fly. But with this offer. Well what could I say.

Leave a comment:

• cruisegas, cruisegas
    replied
    Great news, I've booked my cruise. A 20 night. Flying out the UK, to Brazil to Italy. On the Costa Favolosa.
    Excellent news Angie, enjoy and have a wonderful time and don't forget to post a review!

Leave a comment:

• teddymouse, poole
    replied
    Great news, I've booked my cruise. A 20 night. Flying out the UK, to Brazil to Italy. On the Costa Favolosa.

Leave a comment:

• teddymouse, poole
    replied
    Hi Gill

Thankyou for taking the time to put all these great offers here. That appreciated. I am looking at cruisers 14 days up to a month, and if I can get away with it only one flight, as I don't like flying. Like your idea About getting onto mailing lists, it sounds like a plan of action to me.

Leave a comment:

• Gill Nickson, Albox
    replied
    Hi Angie,

Yes, you have so much to look forward to. My next cruise in March will be my 18th and (statement of fact, not trying to brag, honest!) I've been to most of the places I've wanted to visit, clocking up 112 countries/islands, so I'm now mainly looking at repeats, but as far as I'm concerned, everything about cruising is a wonderful experience. Until you find a cruise mate, MSC do a lot of deals with no single supplement and not just that line. May I suggest you get on the mailing list of as many cruising companies as possible (I'm on over 20) and you'll be surprised how many special deals are offered. Herewith a sample:-

Our Cruise Circle Star Offer is a 20-Nt Brazil, Casablanca & Canaries fly/cruise in March from £1099 pp including flights and transfers. This stunning itinerary visits 6 Brazilian ports including Rio de Janeiro, Salvador de Bahia and Fortaleza as well as the Canary Islands, Madeira, Casablanca and several Med ports before finishing up in the Italian Riviera. This cruise doubles up as our Single Traveller Offer at £1249 pp (book on-line with 0% card fee).

Also:-
    Passion for Cruises
    Marco Polo
    Amazon, West Indies & Caribbean

Marco Polo - 20 January 2013 - 25 nights
    Fly Heathrow / Manaus via Sao Paulo / Sail Parantins
    Alter do Chao - Almeirim - Macapa - Isle du Salut
    St Vincent - St Lucia - Barbados - Azores - Tilbury

Single Inside Cabin from only £1899
    Single Outside Cabin from only £2199

NEW SINGLE OFFER

MORE INFO
    Splendida
    Mediterranean Balcony Fly Cruise

MSC Splendida - 2 February 2013 - 7 nights
    Fly London / Italy / Sail Genoa - Marseille - Barcelona
    La Goulette - Sicily - Rome - Genoa / Fly UK

Single Balcony Cabin from £749

NO SINGLE SUPPLEMENT
    ALL INCLUSIVE UPGRADE £139

MORE INFO
    Spirit
    Canaries Spirit

Norwegian Spirit - 13 February 2013 - 9 nights
    Fly Heathrow / Barcelona - Madeira - Tenerife
    Lanzarote - Malaga - Barcelona / Fly UK

Single Inside Cabin from £849
    Single Outside Cabin from £899

FREE UPGRADE TO BEST AVAILABLE CABIN
    WITHIN SAME CABIN TYPE

MORE INFO
    Quest
    5 Star All Inclusive Balcony
    Spanish Taster

Azamara Quest - 21 April 2013 - 7 nights
    Fly Gatwick / Seville (overnight) /
    Sail Guadalquivir River - Gibraltar
    Motril for Grenada - Valencia
    Barcelona (overnight) / Fly Gatwick

Single Inside from £1999

- LOW SINGLE SUPPLEMENT
    - FREE UPGRADE FROM INSIDE TO V1 CLUB VERANDA CABIN
    - FREE FLIGHTS
    - FREE DRINKS
    - GRATUITIES INCLUDED

MORE INFO
    Azamara
    5 Star All Inclusive Balcony
    French Riviera

Azamara Quest - 28 April 2013 - 7 nights
    Fly Heathrow - Barcelona - Marseilles (overnight)
    St Tropez - Cannes - Nice (overnight)
    Monte Carlo (overnight) / Fly UK

Single Inside from £1999

- LOW SINGLE SUPPLEMENT
    - FREE UPGRADE FROM INSIDE TO V1 CLUB VERANDA CABIN
    - FREE FLIGHTS
    - FREE DRINKS
    - GRATUITIES INCLUDED

MORE INFO
    Princess
    Iberian Escapade

Crown Princess - 25 May 2013 - 7 nights
    Southampton - La Coruna - Bilbao - Bordeaux
    Guernsey - Southampton

Single Inside Cabin from £1049
    Single Balcony Cabin from £1349

LOW SINGLE SUPPLEMENT

Hope this gives you food for thought!

Cheers, Gill

Leave a comment:

• teddymouse, poole
    replied
    Hi Gill
    You are so right. I know I will still get my cruise. So I,m new to cruising this will be my 3rd and not well traveled there's a lot of the world I haven't seen, so whichever ship I go on its bound to be were i,ve not been to. So it will be an adventure .i,m just starting to enjoy my retirement. And if I can find a cruise mate there will be no stopping me.

Leave a comment:

• Gill Nickson, Albox
    replied
    Sorry you missed your first choice, Angie - but there's always something good coming up. Best of luck! Cheers, Gill

Leave a comment:

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X