• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cabin buddy wanted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teddymouse, poole View Post
    Mrs M

i,m not shore what you mean.

angie
    You aren't receiving private messages according to your profile, so if you go into settings [top right] and look at the Private Messaging section you'll see this...

Private Messaging on
    Private Messaging off

This forum features a private messaging system, which allows members to send messages to one another

You need to make sure you're set up to receive messages from all members.

Comment

thank-you MrsM

have done that now.
      Why is it these days, that common sense and common decency, aren't that common??!!?.
      Angie

Comment

Angie,

Enjoy the forum and hope you find a cabin mate to share the cruise experience
        Lancashire Cunarder

Comment

hi Helen

thank-you for the welcome, l really hope so.
          Why is it these days, that common sense and common decency, aren't that common??!!?.
          Angie

Comment

bumping it up again
            Angie

Comment

Originally posted by Rustynails, Wimborne View Post
              Hi A

Not found anything in PM, sorry but away for 30 hours, News Years Party Etc. Catch up again on Wednesday
              Rusty
              Hi
              Did you have a good party? Happy new year to you.
              Angie

Comment

Hi A.. Just checked PM nothing found... Had a good few days, got back this morning. I'm going to be honest with you, I've had a few hours to think about it, but I really do not think I can afford the cruise at this time, The longest Cruise I have done is 10 days & I get thro quite a bit of cash in that time, 4 weeks is just not affordable, by the time you add on , Trips, Drinks , Daily charge & then spending money, it gets a bit horrendous. So sorry I will have to pull out.. Rusty

Comment

Thank-you for getting back to me.
                  Will keep trying.
                  Angie

Comment

Well no luck so far with finding a cabin mate, so disided to go it alone.
                    Last edited by teddymouse, poole; 3rd January 2013, 05:25 PM.
                    Angie

Comment

Hi Are you looking for Male or Female Buddies

Comment

Hi kevboy
                        I,m only looking to share the cabin so I don't mind.
                        Angie

Comment

Originally posted by teddymouse, poole View Post
                          Well no luck so far with finding a cabin mate, so disided to go it alone.
                          Hi Angie,

Enjoy your cruise and hope next time around with enough notice that you will be more successful.
                          Lancashire Cunarder

Comment

Hi cruisegas

Yes,I did leave it a bit late, and with it being one of the longer cruises ,sad to say, my friends can,nt get the time of work.
                            Angie

Comment

Hi Angie,

You'll be fine on your own (apart from your pocket!). I've done half a dozen cruises on my own and always made friends very quickly, many with whom I am still in contact. Keep posting, and hopefully you 'll find someone by the time you're ready for your next cruise. In the meantime, have a wonderful time!

Cheers, Gill

Comment

Hl Gill

Thank-you for your kind words, I feel a little nervous going it alone. But I intend to have a good time.
                                Angie

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                                best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                                agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                                X