• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cabin buddy wanted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angie,
    To send a PM all you need to do is to click on the persons name you want to send a PM to and one of the options is private message. However, just tried it on your name and the PM option does not come up so you must have not yet reached the magic number of posts, whatever that might be.
    Brian
    PS Just tried on someone with 35 posts and it came up so it might be 30. So you are nearly there.
    Last edited by Ingle, Warwickshire; 30th December 2012, 08:00 PM.

Comment

hi lngle
      thanks-will keep posting .

angie
      Why is it these days, that common sense and common decency, aren't that common??!!?.
      Angie

Comment

hi Gill

nice to hear it worked for you,fingers crossed it will work for me,it wonnt be for trying if it does,nt

angie
        Why is it these days, that common sense and common decency, aren't that common??!!?.
        Angie

Comment

Hi Teddymouse - good luck with your forthcoming cruise. It is sounding hopeful!!

Beryl

Comment

Originally posted by B&D, Shepton Mallet View Post
            Hi Teddymouse - good luck with your forthcoming cruise. It is sounding hopeful!!

Beryl

Hi Teddymouse I take it you are female as you are getting many replies from others ? if you are female try joining a website called thelmaandlouise.com women post holiday ideas on here . I posted the cruise I had booked (single occupancy fantastic rates) I have found a lady to cruise with who has now booked the same cruise as me . good luck.

Oh if anyone fancies Italy Greece Turkey for Easter I can give you details

Comment

silly me didn't read your post properly I see you are called Angie so yes a woman .

Comment

Originally posted by teddymouse, poole View Post
                hi Gill

nice to hear it worked for you,fingers crossed it will work for me,it wonnt be for trying if it does,nt

angie
                |'m sure your perseverance will pay off, Angie! After initial contact by PM, we exchanged e-mail addresses and also chatted on Skype, with both of us detailing what we wanted/expected, etc. and soon decided we were sure we would get along together, which proved to be the case. I believe that if you have consideration and respect for the other person, one should be able to get on with most people, and I think your friendliness definitely comes across in your posts.

Cheers, Gill

Comment

Hi A

Not found anything in PM, sorry but away for 30 hours, News Years Party Etc. Catch up again on Wednesday
                  Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by Rustynails, Wimborne View Post
                    Hi A

Not found anything in PM, sorry but away for 30 hours, News Years Party Etc. Catch up again on Wednesday
                    Rusty
                    PS you can take a look at me on my U Tube page, put.... Rustyoneandtwo's chanel... into your Browser & it should take you to my U Tube pagel, I'm the one with longish hair playing guitar in the Music videos, Everyone Welcome its Public.

Comment

Originally posted by B&D, Shepton Mallet View Post

Beryl
                      hi Beryl

thank-you
                      Angie

Comment

Originally posted by Rustynails, Wimborne View Post
                        Hi A

Rusty

hi Rusty
                        would you like to meet-up at ture lovers knot.?
                        Angie

Comment

Originally posted by teddymouse, poole View Post
                          hi lngle
                          thanks-will keep posting .

angie
                          Have you enabled the 'personal messages' facility on your settings?

i.e. 'on'?

Comment

Originally posted by glittergal1, Loughborough View Post
                            silly me didn't read your post properly I see you are called Angie so yes a woman .
                            lol,that,s ok.easy mistake to make.lol.

angie
                            Angie

Comment

Mrs M

i,m not shore what you mean.

angie
                              Angie

Comment

the only thing set at off, is the HTML
                                Angie

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                                best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                                agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                                X