• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mediterannean Xmas break 2011 - cabin mate required.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mediterannean Xmas break 2011 - cabin mate required.

I'm looking for a cabin mate to take the Norweigen Jade from Barcelona on December 17th for 9 nights - going to Funchal, Tenerife, Arrecife, Malaga, Barcelona. I cruised on the Jade in January this year and its fine. The entertainment was exceptional compared with other cruises I've had.
    Currently, an inside cabin is priced at $779 - or £500 at today's rates. That price will probably drop before departure, though. Nothing is booked yet.
    I'm a 61 year old married male, living in Spain, whose wife's idea of Xmas is 2 weeks with her grandchildren in England.
    NOT FOR ME !!!
    It seems there are very few of us in Europe prepared to share a cabin to avoid the ridiculous single supplements whereas in the U.S. its quite the norm. So I'll take any offers - male or female - to escape this purgatory, provided he or she is entirely self-funded.
    I'm a tolerant non - smoker, who enjoys the ships entertainment, food, quizzes, ports of call etc.. If preferred, you need spend no time with me as I'm happy to amuse myself or hook up with others at meals /quizzes if I want company.
    I don't expect to be inundated with offers so if this idea vaguely appeals to you, please let me know and we'll cautiously examine the possibilities.
    Similarly, if anyone else has already progressed down this route with a cruise at that time and looking for a cabin mate, I'd be interested to hear from them.
    Late edit:
    I've just seen another cruise from Savona (Italy) for 9 nights on the Costa Serena, departing Dec. 19th, calling at Palermo, Valletta, Olympia, Athens, Corfu, Rome and back to Savona. Current price $877. This sounds excellent.
    Last edited by Loco Pedro, Denia; 16th October 2011, 09:24 AM. Reason: Additional choice

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X