• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cruise mate required for July 20th westbound QM2 crossing to NYC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cruise mate required for July 20th westbound QM2 crossing to NYC

Hi there... I am seriously looking for a cabin mate...male or female...does not really matter...as I do not widh to pay the single (double) supplement on the crossing. I am 51, (young), single, athletic, very tidy, polite, & respectful. I enjoy the evenings on board meeting other passengers...and also enjoy the deck life during the day. I am tri-lingual (It.Fr.Eg) and have enjoyed Cunard many times prior.

I am currently wait listed on the July 20th crossing....so I will keep you posted!

I love cruises...especially transatlantic ones.... so if you are interested....please contact me, Emily, at 561-503-0215 :-) If you prefer to be on your own... that's ok too!

or you can email me at ilsegreto7@gmail.com ilsegreto7@gmail.com

Thanks again....

Emily
    Last edited by cruisegirl7, Palm Beach; 13th July 2011, 06:08 PM.

p.s. sorry about my typing....!

Comment

Hi Emily
      I will e mail you now I have an e mail address....
      Regards

Comment

hi carol... i typed the wrong email!

ilsegreto7@gmail.com

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
        best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
        agree to our cookie policy

Working...
        X