• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

seeking another lady to share QM2 cabin transatlantic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seeking another lady to share QM2 cabin transatlantic

I want to travel NY-Southampton 27th July and Southampton-NY 15th August. Would respect privacy - just want to save money and avoid flying. It's rather short notice I know. Perhaps you have already booked and could do with some extra cash! Cunard do not arrange shares themselves but I understand quite flexible about last-minute arrangement changes. I can offer help with accommodation and getting around in both New York and London.

Hi there... I am also looking for a cabin mate for the westbound crossing...actually July 20th...but am open to the August date...

I am single, 51, healthy, athletic, cery tidy and polite...non-smoker...and enjoy crossings very much...as I have take over a dozen..most recently fort lauderdale to london this past May.....you may email me at: ilesgreto7@gmail.com or call me in Plam beach at 561-503-0215

Comment

sorry about my typing my name is Emily and I live in Palm Beach.. thanks :-)

Comment

Hi there...again.. this is emily...from florida...I have a booked cabin...are you interested??? it leaves July 20th...yes...next week....I am flying to london on Monday....the rate is incredible!!!!!...... 650 p/p incl taxes, fess, fuel surcharge....call me if interested so that cunard can process your passport info...etc.... the cabin is midhip and near the lifts/stairs....please call as I will not be near a computer! 561-503-0215

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
        best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
        agree to our cookie policy

Working...
        X