• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cruise buddy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cruise buddy

Hi.
    I am Graham a 53 year old, nevermarried, devoted son. I have been on lots of holidays and cruises with my 77year old mother who sadly passed away in 2011. Having been on almost 40 cruisesplus other holidays in the last decade I am seeking a cruise and/or holidaybuddy (male or female). Perhaps a simple companion to share the sights andtrips or someone to share the cost of the cabin. Whilst I have been on severalcruise lines many of my recent cruises have been with Thomsons. Anyone interested please contact me by email.

Hi there... I am 51, single, never-married...my sweetheart (of 20 years) passed away some time ago...looking for a cabin mate on the July 20th westbound crossing on the QM2 to NYC.... I am very tidy, polilte, and enjoy transatlantic crossings verymuch...as I have taken quite a few. I am a non-smoker, non-drama, gal....looking for some relaxation and socializing at sea. If this interestes you, Graham.... please contact me at ilsegreto7@gmail.com or you call me in the states at 011-561-503-0215 Take care :-) Emily

Comment

hi Graham im a 40 year old male from the lincolnshire area looking for possible cruise mates.

Comment

Hi, you may not need a cruise mate! There are cruise lines/ships that sometimes drop their single supplement.

Norwegian Epic (NCL) has 128 single cabins, normally with NO single supplement, so you pay half the couples rate. Epic is in the Caribbean now and will be in the Med in August.

Other ships do deals too!

Why not contact cruise.co.uk and ask them about their 'singles' deals.
        See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

Hi Malcolm,
          I am so glad that you posted that because I had no idea that this was an option. I just look at a destination that I fancy and then get a price; consequently, I have yet to get a bargain.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
          X