• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

valerie mitchell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

valerie mitchell

Looking at Ventura end of May 2011 17 day to Venice round trip. Anyone interested ? l live in Southampton.: single female retired.
    Last edited by valerie mitchell, Southampton; 28th March 2011, 12:52 PM.

I hope you find someone, Valerie....there's quite a few of us on this forum going on that cruise.
    Good luck!
    Jo.
    Jo.

Comment

Hi Jo, Pleased to say one of my sister's friends has agreed to come, l am really glad as l didn't want to cruise on my own, although l am not a newbie to cruising. Are you all meeting on board?

Comment

Yes, we'll try to meet up....I don't think there will be enough of us to have a full roll call meeting with officers etc there. I'm going to suggest about 2pm, Sat, in the Metropolis on 18?
        I'm really glad you've found someone to go with.
        Jo.
        Jo.

Comment

Don't suppose you fancy the Princess Transatlantic & then Oasis in November this year do you?
          Carol

Comment

Hi Carol, thanks for emailing me and asking me to join you. l am looking to do the Azura/Ventura in November if l can find a cruisemate from one of my friends............. l know the single supplement is a joke and l begrudge paying it, so l always try to find a friend! Hope you do find someone to share with, wished you lived nearer me, l am in Southampton.

Comment

Hi Valerie I was trying to book the Independence of the Sea on November 29 but all the single cabins are full so I might be interested in sharing if you havn't found a companion. Ive been on a few cruises single and with my daughter but I agree the supplement is too much, get in touch if your interested. Trish

Comment

Hi Trish, l'm looking to do the Caribbean end of November (for the sunshine) !! and l have booked the lndependence for September with my sister. But thanks for asking. Val.

Comment

hi valerie...interested in the QM2 july 20th Southampton to NYC....650. usd !!!!!!!!!!!! incl. everything( taxes, fees, fuel surcharge)
                  call me at 561-503-0215 Florida, usa

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                  best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                  agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                  X