• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cruises for solo travellers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cruises for solo travellers

Hi,

I'm thinking of taking a cruise for the first time but would be traveling solo. I'm having some reservations about this despite having gone to some AI resorts on my own. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions for cruising solo? Things I should look out for or try to avoid? I know there are usually single supplements but are singles limited to the location of the rooms that can be booked? Since I would be on my own, the idea of a balcony is appealing.

I'm open to destinations and would be flying from Canada.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
    https://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic...lo_Travel.html
    Teaser production company

Thanks

Originally posted by aaronpawlak, Alabama View Post
    Hi,I'm thinking of taking a cruise for the first time but would be traveling solo. I'm having some reservations about this despite having gone to some AI resorts on my own. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions for cruising solo? Things I should look out for or try to avoid? I know there are usually single supplements but are singles limited to the location of the rooms that can be booked? Since I would be on my own, the idea of a balcony is appealing.I'm open to destinations and would be flying from Canada. I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.References:https://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic...lo_Travel.htmlTeaser production companyThanks
    This and the other two threads by this poster are scam ..............Bog Off
    Wilba

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
    best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
    agree to our cookie policy

Working...
    X