• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Single supplement vs Paying for 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ABTA is not the only option available for travel agents to protect client money.

Look like Passion may be a Global Travel group franchise using their client account for protection.

Also a distinct lack of ATOL information for the fly cruises on the web or in emails.

Comment

Originally posted by Topdeck, London View Post
      ABTA is not the only option available for travel agents to protect client money.

Look like Passion may be a Global Travel group franchise using their client account for protection.

Also a distinct lack of ATOL information for the fly cruises on the web or in emails.
      I accept that TD and a valid point. However I was only pointing it out.

BTW there was a recent failure of a Global Travel group member - non-cruising - I don't know how that was finalised.

Annie
      Last edited by annie, Glasgow; 30th November 2015, 02:58 PM.

Comment

hello,
        my name is ethan red and i also want to know if three person want to live in in one room,how many charges are there.
        i'm an Australian based writer and provides online assignment help for students.
        Last edited by ethanred, Walsh Bay; 11th March 2017, 05:19 AM.
        Ethan red

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
        best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
        agree to our cookie policy

Working...
        X