• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MSC South America Solo Offer .......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSC South America Solo Offer .......

MSC Musica

5th April 2013

18 nights

London to Buenos Aires flight and transfer included

Buenos Aires, Argentina - Rio De Janerio, Brazil - Salvador, Brazil - Santa Cruze De Tenerife, Spain - Lisbon, Portugal - Vigo, Spain - Le Harve, France - Dover

Inside solo
    £1299.00

Outside solo
    £1599.00

Balcony solo
    £1899.00

Please call me on 0800 408 6137
    Or email
    ElizabethH@cruise.co.uk
    “History is the ship carrying Living Memories to the future”

Visit . for more details

Email: ElizabethH@cruise.co.uk
    Direct Line: 0800 408 6137 (Calling from abroad: 0044 121 312 6137)

Interesting - differential between and Inside and a Balcony is £600. On the MSC web-site it is approx £400.

Annie

Comment

Hi Annie

Their seems to have been a price reuction on the balcony cabins since this was posted.

Visit . for more details

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth, Cruise.co.uk View Post
        Hi Annie

Their seems to have been a price reuction on the balcony cabins since this was posted.
        Sorry Elizabeth - the price has been constant. I know. Maybe your margin has decreased??

Annie

Comment

I can only go by the price information Msc Cruises give me, Perhaps they have a promotion or further discounts for this sailing? Its always worth looking around.

Visit . for more details

Comment

That's quite some mark up on the flight aspect. I have an ocean view single on this @cruise only price of £598.00.
            I can get a one way flight to BA for £450.00- £500.00

Comment

Originally posted by pickedtink, St Leonards View Post
              That's quite some mark up on the flight aspect. I have an ocean view single on this @cruise only price of £598.00.
              I can get a one way flight to BA for £450.00- £500.00
              Hi pickedtink

Thank you- I thought I was alone in thinking the pricing was not quite right

Annie

BTW I have responded to your posts somewhere else.
              Last edited by annie, Glasgow; 15th October 2012, 04:31 PM.

Comment

MSC's going rate on repos is £25 per night inside, £35 per night outside and £45 per night balcony across all respective categories and with no sole-occupancy supplement. Once these rates are sold-out, fares rise drastically. Grab them while you can!

MSC give a 5% discount for booking via their website. However the co-op travel website undercuts them by a few percent yielding a rate nearer £22 per night for inside. If you are lucky enough to get an 'inside guarantee' booking there is a strong chance of a serious upgrade as MSC have so few inside cabins as a proportion of the total and the cabins that usually sell the fastest are the cheapest and most expensive.

As regards the flight, there is no better use of Avios than a one-way long haul. If you transfer Avios to Iberia Plus (via 'combine my Avios') you can get a flight between Madrid and South America for 25,000 Avios + £36. Madrid is a base for Easyjet so there are plentiful cheap flights from around the UK to Madrid. It may be more complicated than buying a package from a travel agent, but several hundreds of pounds cheaper.

There is therefore no reason why a 14 night MSC repo cruise with sole-occupancy should cost more than £400 plus a few Avios including flights.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                X