• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SS Antoinette - Final thoughts on river cruising

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Blog James, it looks lovely but rather pricey.

Comment

great photos and blog James. BTW the wallpaper in your cabin is the same as one of the rooms in our fave hotel in Oban.
      don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

Originally posted by Countrybumpkin, Humberside View Post
        BTW your photos were super !!! I was particularly impressed with the food photos - what camera are you using?
        It was just my I-Phone 4 - The flash on it is awful but as long as it's daylight or a bright lit room the photos come out really well

Comment

Many thanks James for your detailed report......it looks great! We adore ocean cruising but are very tempted to try a river cruise for a change. Price does look rather high until one considers all that is included, especially the transport, flights and bar bills! We shall definitely start looking into this further.

Comment

I would also be interested in solo prices. I've been on the Nile cruise, and you do get to see a lot more travelling by river.
            2018-
            Queen Victoria - Mediterranean Explorer

2019 -
            NCL Getaway - Norway and Iceland
            Adventure of the Seas - Fall Foliage

2020 -
            Jewel of the Seas - Abu Dhabi & Dubai
            Magellan - Panama Canal

Comment

Also would appreciate details of prices for a solo traveller as I am thinking of taking a river cruise some time around Autumn 2013 preferably with flights from Edinburgh

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
              X