• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MS Savor Tauck River Cruise Academy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS Savor Tauck River Cruise Academy

On Tuesday 24Th June I left Manchester Airport on board a brand new Lufthansa Plane to Frankfurt Germany. On arrival I was greeted by a Tauck representative and after collecting my colleague Anne we were transferred in a luxury mini van to the beautiful German town of Wurzburg where the sight of a brand sparkling new ship really excited us. We were shown to our grade 7 stateroom and wow top suite at first I thought we were given the wrong one. But no it is ours for 4 luxurious nights. After settling in and a light lunch were set off like two little excited kids at Christmas to explore this Ship. This is my first experience of a river cruise ship and I may say I love it. I have done many ocean cruises and love those too but this is a whole new ball game.
    The Savor carries a max of 130 guests in 22 suites and 45 other grade of cabins introducing the new loft cabin of which there are 8. That is a grade 5 And is so quirky with the main bedroom and bathroom below the water level but a raised platform with a seating area and floor to ceiling windows which open. So just imagine lying in bed with the drapes open and ducks swimming past your window it was so funny. We then attended an training module with the most inspirational Tauck sales staff I have ever had the pleasure of working with. The love and enthusiasm they have for the Tauck company was truly astonishing and even Mr Arthur Tauck himself was on this trip with us.
    After the module we were treated to dinner which is most certainly a highlight of the Tauck experience. Then to bed and again wow top end linens, we just sank into the bed and the phrase heaven sprang to mind, sheer bliss.
    I will fill you in further tomorrow.

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X