• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Day 3-Budapest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 3-Budapest

This morning after breakfast we headed for a short tour of Budapest and then the highlight for me, the Spa! We went to a very big Health Spa that had quiet a few pools indoor and outdoor, sauna's and steam rooms, and we had a couple of hours there, very relaxing and I will recommend it! I forgot to bring some money or a credit card with me in order to book a massage or 2, shame, but next time will! The coach took us back to the ship and then after a light lunch we walked to the centre of Budapest, we crossed the bridge to Pest and walked around this lovely City, it was nice and warm, sat for a nice coffee and spent about 2 hours walking and exploring. Back on the ship now, for an evening meal with the captain, and for an Hungarian folklore show later. Late night again!
    Tamir Noam - Cruise Consultant

E-mail: tamirn@cruise.co.uk
    Tel: 0800 408 6123
    Blog: http://tamirstravels.co.uk/

Lovely to hear you're enjoying the towns along the river, but what's the boat like?

Comment

Hi,

Glad you are having a good time, but to echo Mrs M, what is the boat like, the food, the accommodation, the ambiance, please? Surely, when you get back you are selling that, not the places you visited!
      Lizzie sigpic

Comment

It's a brand new boat, really nice, beautiful cabins, no complaints!

Comment

The boat is beautiful, cabins very nice and the staff are really attentive , the food is very good and high quality, can't find any negatives really, all the passengers (mainly Australians) seem to enjoy themselves and everyone we talked to, told us they are having a great time. I will recommend this boat, can't fault it in any way.

Comment

How many decks? Spacious?

One lounge and one dining room?
            See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

Sounds like you're having a great time. I'm sure there will be plenty of photos when you get back, but detail about the boat would be fabulous.

I do like the sounds of the folklore show. I did an evening in Dublin about the fairies and folklore and it was one of the best nights of my life!
              Duncan S

See my blog!

Comment

Budapest is a beautiful city....plenty of spas.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                X