• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Day 2- Vienna-Bratislava

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 2- Vienna-Bratislava

This morning got up and went for breakfast-Early start, but what a breakfast! Freshly Squeezed orang juice, smoked salmon, Champagne, thoroughly enjoyed. We boarded the tour bus at 8am and headed to Bratislava , the capital of Slovakia which is just an hour and a bit drive from Vienna. I have never been there before but found it fascinating and very pretty. We had a tour of the city and then were given some free time to explore and do a bit of shopping. Very nice weather, early twenties and blue sky. Back on the coach we headed to Vienna, back to the Jade. We had a quick lunch (very nice) and took the last coach to the centre of Vienna, what a lovely city! so much to do, but we only had just over an hour before we had to return back to the ship, set sail at 4.30pm. As soon as we started moving ,the rain started, oh well, at least we are covered! now a bit of chill time before a Gala Meal this evening, life is hard....
    Tamir Noam - Cruise Consultant

E-mail: tamirn@cruise.co.uk
    Tel: 0800 408 6123
    Blog: http://tamirstravels.co.uk/

Anything you can tell us about the boat?

Comment

Yes the thing that I know least about with river cruising is the quality of the various boats/lines. I assume that some are five star and some are 3 star, but which is which?
      See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
      agree to our cookie policy

Working...
      X