• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scenic Tours-Jade day one

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scenic Tours-Jade day one

We have arrived in Vienna today on the direct morning flight from Heathrow with BA. The flight was full which surprises us a little bit. Nice warm weather greeted us in Vienna. I have never been to Vienna before. We met at the airport with Scenic tours national sales manager, Angela and we go on the transfer mini bus to the ship. I was impressed with the balcony suite I was given, very nice and equipped with all mod cons including free internet TV and a fully loaded mini bar. We sat down for a light lunch and a welcome drink. In the early evening we went for dinner which was a buffet style and included all the Austrian favourites, although I didn't spot a strudel. After dinner we were taken by coach to Liechtenstein Palace for a classical concert, by far not my favourite music but I really enjoyed it and recognised most of the symphonies by composers such as Mozart, Strauss and Beethoven. Later we came back to the jade for some late drinks and I am now in my nice suite, ready for a good night sleep. Tomorrow we are of to Bratislava!
    Tamir Noam - Cruise Consultant

E-mail: tamirn@cruise.co.uk
    Tel: 0800 408 6123
    Blog: http://tamirstravels.co.uk/

Vienna is a beautiful city.

I look forward to your updates Tamir.
    See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
    best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
    agree to our cookie policy