• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scenic Jade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scenic Jade

Not long now until I go on my first river cruise on the Scenic Jade. I will be leaving on Sunday for a 3 night cruise from Vienna to Budapest so if there is anything you would like to know about this cruise please let me know and I will be happy to find out for you whilst I am there.
    I have worked in the cruise industry for 24 years and have travelled to some amazing places and cruised with many different cruise lines. Why not visit my website www.roamingruthstravels.co.uk for more information and to see how my cutomers have rated my service. Please call me on 0800 408 6102 or email ruthg@cruise.co.uk for any help or advice.

Hi Ruth, EVERYBODY seems to be going on River Cruises except me!

What line is ' Scenic Jade'?
    See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

Hi Malcolm, the ship is owned by Scenic Tours. Keep an eye on the forum and i will post each day to let you know how it's going. If you think you might be interested let me know and I will look into price and availability for you.
      I have worked in the cruise industry for 24 years and have travelled to some amazing places and cruised with many different cruise lines. Why not visit my website www.roamingruthstravels.co.uk for more information and to see how my cutomers have rated my service. Please call me on 0800 408 6102 or email ruthg@cruise.co.uk for any help or advice.

Comment

Hi Ruth, I'm interested in the 'concept' of River Cruising but as I've said before the fares tend to scare me!

I'm also a little concerned about the demographic. I'm now middle-aged, but feel that I have quite a lot of get-up-and-go. To much relaxation might just bore me?

I could be very wrong.
        See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

Hi Malcolm, I am now also middle aged so I know what you mean but with 2 kids and a puppy I think some relaxation and pampering will be much appreciated. This will be my first river cruise so I will be happy to talk to you about it when I come back and I will give you my honest opinion. The prices are higher than ocean cruises but there is so much more included in the price so when you compare it isn't always as much as you think.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
          X