• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emerald waterways star

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CELEBRITYFAN, YORK View Post
    This is first come first served, you sign up each night if you want to see the picture, there are about 25 seats. and yes they show a movie each night, all different.
    I guessed that it was a small facility. That seems a bit silly - so most people could not see a movie. Were people disappointed?
    See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

No, no one seemed disappointed there was other things to do in the evenings and you could sign up for other nights if needed.

Comment

Malcolm, you must remember these are very small ships compared to the ocean cruise ships and they really don't have room for a lot of facilities. On a river cruise you must be prepared to be happy chatting to fellow passengers, playing cards, games etc. or reading if the itinerary does not allow you to get off the ship every evening after dinner. I didn't mind this but some passengers did find it a bit boring.Annieb.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
        best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
        agree to our cookie policy

Working...
        X