• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CroisiEurope

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CroisiEurope

Has anybody here ever taken a river cruise with CroisiEurope?

If so, some brief feedback would be much appreciated.
    See my cruise blog: HERE

We haven't tried them yet, but friends have used them twice and highly recommend the line as providing an excellent experience for the reasonable price. They say the food is good, but there is not a wide choice. Dinner has one meat, one fish and one vegetarian option. There are fewer inclusions than the expensive river cruise lines and the predominant language is French although all the crew speak English. We have cruised with these friends, so have a good idea of what they are looking for so based on their experience we are seriously considering CroisiiEurope for a Portugal cruise in 2020.
    Sheila

Comment

Thanks Sheila. There fares are low compared to many river cruises, but still expensive!

I was also looking at Portugal.

Comment

Interesting itineraries Malcolm and decent looking boats.

All I need now is a deal at the right price.................Wilba
        Wilba

Comment

Originally posted by Wilba View Post
          Interesting itineraries Malcolm and decent looking boats.

All I need now is a deal at the right price.................Wilba
          Yes! Amadeus are also worth a look. They are more competitively priced (for River Cruises) and have a youngish fleet. Although they don't go to Portugal.
          Last edited by Malcolm, Essex; 3rd January 2019, 12:06 PM.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
          X