• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spirit of Adventure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spirit of Adventure

Has anyone been on a cruse recently with this company? I would be intetrested to know what the boat was like.

Hi Jane
    Did you ever get any replies to your question as to what the Spirit of Adventure is like? Have you been on her? If so please tell me about the ship.....

Comment

Hi Susan

No I didn't get any responese and I have decided to go with another company!!

Jane

Comment

You really missed out Jane. We had the best cruise ever and would not contemplate sailing on anything else now.

Comment

If your age qualifies you (over 50) then don't dismiss SAGA Ruby, SAGA Sapphire (next year) or SAGA Pearl II ( which is due for a refurbishment and conversion into Quest for Adventure soon)

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
          X