• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Preview Pictures of the Nieuw Amsterdam!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aplmac, Barbados View Post
    For God's sake change browsers -to Firefox!

It's a far far better browser, about 2 generations ahead of that other thing(unmentionable). :D

When you install Firefox, it'll ask if you want to import(absorb) settings and Favourites from your IE
    so when you fire it up and click on BOOKMARKS(Favorites)
    Voila! there are all your old familiar websites -nothing more re-assuring than that.
    It wouldn't be backwards to IE

----------------------------------------
    Just downloaded it, your right it certainly is quicker - now all I need to
    do is play with it for a couple of days - Thanks Aplmac.

Regards David
    sigpic
    Cruisings Cool

Comment

Also Firefox doesn't tend to get targetted for the big Trojans like IE.....too many hackers with a vendetta against Microsoft! I've been using Firefox quite a while now, I use a computer for about 15 hrs a day (with breaks obviously) and I much prefer it to IE.

Comment

Aplmac - I've never had the guts to change over to Firefox as I've had visions of losing "Favorites". What about Word and Picasa - are the documents and photos I have saved transferred as well ?

Comment

Thanks Nautical Nick for the previews, especially as I couldn't find any other pictures of the Nieuw Amsterdam in any of the galleries. No doubt somebody will soon correct me on this, although it seems HAL is/are not dicussed half as much as some other cruise lines, again perhaps others might elaborate? As for the discussion on browsers, I'm with you on FireFox. Can I take the opportunity to ask if any members have actually cruised on the Nieuw Amsterdam yet?
          Many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Petethedrum, Buckingham View Post
            Thanks Nautical Nick for the previews, especially as I couldn't find any other pictures of the Nieuw Amsterdam in any of the galleries. No doubt somebody will soon correct me on this, although it seems HAL is/are not dicussed half as much as some other cruise lines, again perhaps others might elaborate? As for the discussion on browsers, I'm with you on FireFox. Can I take the opportunity to ask if any members have actually cruised on the Nieuw Amsterdam yet?
            Many thanks
            You're correct Pete. Holland America is not discussed very often here.

Not been on the N. A. ...yet.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X