• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HAL ships visits - lots of dates/locations available

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAL ships visits - lots of dates/locations available

I picked this up on another website and it seems HAL are offering lots of opportunities around the UK to tour their ships over the next few months

http://www.cruise-events-registration.co.uk/events

Originally posted by Royston1, Royston1 View Post
    I picked this up on another website and it seems HAL are offering lots of opportunities around the UK to tour their ships over the next few months

http://www.cruise-events-registration.co.uk/events
    I've registered to go and have a look at one of the ships in Dover. It'll be interested to see if I am offered a place. It fits in very nicely with my husband's birthday!

Comment

I have registered too but there isn't anything to say they allow children or not so may not be accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by Britchic, Midlands View Post
        I have registered too but there isn't anything to say they allow children or not so may not be accepted.
        My kids will be mightily annoyed if they find out yours have gone and I have not signed them up!

Comment

Registered and already have got confirmation.

If only P&O, Cunard and RCI made it that straight forward.......
          sigpic
          Twitter: @cruisegrant l Blog: cruisegrant.wordpress.com l
          Next cruises: Celebrity Eclipse (May 2015)
          Past 6 years: Independence of the Seas (x3), Queen Mary 2 (x7), Celebrity Eclipse (x2), NCL Norwegian Jade, P&O Aurora (2), NCL Getaway
          Ship Visits: MSC Opera, HAL Ryndam, Royal Princess, MSC Magnifica

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Grant, West Sussex View Post
              Registered and already have got confirmation.

If only P&O, Cunard and RCI made it that straight forward.......

Hi - which one did you go for? I have registered for Dover and have had an email confirming my registration but not confirmation that we have a place.

Comment

It appears to be free of charge (including parking in most cases)

Comment

Hi - which one did you go for? I have registered for Dover and have had an email confirming my registration but not confirmation that we have a place.
                  Ditto, but for Liverpool.

Comment

Originally posted by OLD GIRL, CLECKHEATON View Post
                    Ditto, but for Liverpool.
                    Ditto, but for Southampton

Comment

My kids will be mightily annoyed if they find out yours have gone and I have not signed them up!
                      Since I will be seeing you the weekend before I think the chances of mine not telling them are not only zero but minus figures! But I suspect we won't be going.

Comment

On another site a few people have had confirmation but I think mainly for the earlier dates (some of which are now showing as full) so I suspect they are working through on date order and that as more people have probably spotted this by now that some dates may become oversubscribed.

Comment

got my confirmation for bristol 21 july this morning

Pete
                          Pete

sigpic
                          If I can't be SKIING then CRUISING is the next best thing

Comment

Comment

OK I've now got confirmation of a place for Dover on 24th July which is great. Really looking forward to it!

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X