• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone cruised on Disney here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Anyone cruised on Disney here?

    I understand that Disney cruises get a suprisng number of adult passengers WITHOUT kids!

    Anyone?
    See my cruise blog: HERE

    #2
    No, but have to say lead in prices for next summer from Barcelona look very good. My husband would hate it though and is dreading the time when kids start asking to go to Disney in Florida.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Royston1, Royston1 View Post
      My husband would hate it though and is dreading the time when kids start asking to go to Disney in Florida.
      I don't have kids, but I've been and loved it!
      See my cruise blog: HERE

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Royston1, Royston1 View Post
        No, but have to say lead in prices for next summer from Barcelona look very good. My husband would hate it though and is dreading the time when kids start asking to go to Disney in Florida.
        Goodness me, it's a wonderful place to visit... every ten years or so.
        We even thought of borrowing a child the last time we went...but braved it on our own. They don't call it the Magic Kingdom for nothing.

        Some good outlet malls nearby too.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Mrs M View Post
          Goodness me, it's a wonderful place to visit... every ten years or so.
          We even thought of borrowing a child the last time we went...but braved it on our own. They don't call it the Magic Kingdom for nothing.

          Some good outlet malls nearby too.
          He has been and I think that's why he doesn't want to go back. I might just get him on a Disney cruise though!

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Royston1, Royston1 View Post
            He has been and I think that's why he doesn't want to go back. I might just get him on a Disney cruise though!
            Now that we're NOT brave enough to try.

            Comment


            We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.


            By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

            Working...
            X