• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disney Dream to feature fireworks, full orchestra & Jack Sparrow!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney Dream to feature fireworks, full orchestra & Jack Sparrow!

Sounds like fun eh?! Have you ever been on a Disney Cruise Ship? If not, does it appeal to you?
    Robinson Cruisoe, Mrs
    Cruises.co.uk Community Manager

Please note: I am currently on maternity leave. Should you have any admin queries, please send a PM to Nisha at sea . Thanks

Robinson Cruisoe, Mrs
    Cruises.co.uk Community Manager

It looks fantastic, great fun but I have to say if I wanted that kind of entertainment I wouldn't pick a cruise. Still as they say, one man's meat!

Comment

I thought you meant the other Capt Jack Sparrow when I first read it. phew!! CG
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cornish girl, falmouth View Post
        You mean it's not the real Jack Sparrow! Well I'm not going.

Comment

Hi Fred don't blame you!! CG
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs, Tyne and Wear View Post
            You mean it's not the real Jack Sparrow! Well I'm not going.
            Ocean Countess did a Pirate Themed night this year, and they didn't have the real Capt Jack Sparrow either! It was quite fun though.

I think full on Disney for the duration of the cruise might be a bit too much.

Judith

Comment

We'd love to go, being big fans of both Disneyland Paris and cruises....but I do have an 8 yr old and a 5 yr old so firmly in the target market!
              In Paris the Jack Sparrow(s) (we've seen 3 different ones, don't tell anyone!) are really good, they obviously train to get the mannerisms right, and the ones we've seen have been British, since unlike the cartoon characters he does actually talk.
              Does the new Disney ship sail from the UK?

Comment

Sorry to say Disney Dream will not be sailing from the UK, she will sail out of Port Canavrel on 3 and 4 nighters. The new Fantasy due to be launched in 2012 will do 7 nights alternating east and west Caribbean

Comment

Originally posted by Elaine, Staffordshire View Post
                  Sorry to say Disney Dream will not be sailing from the UK, she will sail out of Port Canavrel on 3 and 4 nighters. The new Fantasy due to be launched in 2012 will do 7 nights alternating east and west Caribbean
                  Oh well, that's us out then. Thanks for letting me know.

Comment

I love Pirates of Caribbean! :D

Originally posted by Robinson Cruisoe, Mrs View Post
                    Sounds like fun eh?! Have you ever been on a Disney Cruise Ship? If not, does it appeal to you?
                    yes! :p

Comment

Oh Dear

Originally posted by cornish girl, falmouth View Post
                      You beat me to it CG

By the way I love the new Avatar. ......Neil

Comment

Thanks Neil I am getting good at it aren't I?CG
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson Cruisoe, Mrs View Post

OMG no! can't think of anything worse! Best ofluck to those who do, but count me out!

Comment

Since the problem with the distress flares on the Tianic I thought it was against maritime law to let off fireworks at sea!!

Comment

I don't have seen too many disney movies except Finding Nemo which was so great.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X