• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CMV's Astoria, April 26 Round Britain from Tilbury

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CMV's Astoria, April 26 Round Britain from Tilbury

We are party of three very senior Americans booked on this cruise and are wondering if anyone is interested in shore excursions organized privately. CMV's offerings, as I understand it, will not be posted until 8 weeks out, so no basis for comparison yet. Some shore excursion companies are already showing sold out for the 2017 season. Groups of 6 or 8 can get much better per person prices than just 3. If any interest, post here please and I will monitor frequently. Looking forward to this "fare well" cruise for this elderly lady, nee Stockholm. Marshall

HI Marshall, I can't help you, but I did a round Britain cruise on CMV's Astor last year and it was EXCELLENT.

I have also cruised on board Astoria.

My review is here: https://malcolmoliver.wordpress.com/...storia-review/
    See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

Hi there and welcome to the forum.

I have never seen much response on here for sharing excursions, but I may be worng and I hope you get people to share.

What is the itinerary? Some forum members may have some good knowledge on certain ports and private tours available that you haven't tried.

All the best,

Val

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
      agree to our cookie policy

Working...
      X