• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russian Cruise Company

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russian Cruise Company

Hi all, Can anyone tell me their experiences with the Russian Cruise Company please. We are wanting to cruise from Moscow to St Petersburg and not sure who to travel with. Some of the companies I have seen are very expensive and well out of our league. Any info would be appreciated.

Others recommendations of lines to investigate would also be gladly received.

Hi Welcome to the forum!

Try this German outfit - prices are about €650 cruise only. Flights are around €400 from LHR. You can convert to £s!

http://www.nicko-tours.de/volga-newa...rom=uebersicht

Comment

Thanks for info ref Russian waterways cruise. Have you travelled with this outfit yourself?

Comment

I have not but my sister and BIL have.

Comment

When you are next talking to your sister and BIL will you ask them for some details of their experience for me please if it is not too much trouble.
          eg. What was the condition of the ship - cabins, bathrooms?
          What was the standard of the food etc?
          Was there any language difficulty with information ref things to see or sightseeing?

Hope have not overloaded you but more info would be really helpful.
          Last edited by mousey, Somerset; 1st April 2012, 07:27 AM. Reason: was not finished and pressed wrong buttons

Comment

will do!............

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X