• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wind surf on quest anyone catch it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wind surf on quest anyone catch it?

Wind surf was on quest mighty ships 15/7 9pm(ish) any one else catch it?

Just watching as it was recorded.

I didnt know it was on or I would have watched it although I dont know if we get that channel. We have freeview no sky channels. Dont watch much TV so not sure if we could get it. I was a bit disappointed with Windsurf. The sail were only put up once during the cruise and it was so cold on board with the air con on full blast.

Comment

Hi top deck I watched the first 10 mins last night (sky planner) whilst hubby was out. It looks really good so I stopped to wait and watch it with hubby tonight. 35 year old captain! Wow what a responsibility for someone so young - in captain terms anyway. I'll come back to th thread when I've watched it all.

Comment

Yes we watched it , very good unlike one program I could mention?
        It did not show any cabins sadly but overall gave a nice impression, the crew coped with the problems in a very professional manner.
        No one hammed it up for the cameras,passengers all brought there underwear?
        The prices they quoted are expensive ,but it may be worth it ,the passengers feel they are getting something special.
        One Lady said as the sailed into Kotor"you can get to places the big ships can't " we went there on Eclipse hope she never finds out..
        worth watching and the Mighty ships that followed that about the Arctic Cruise is a repeat but worth watching..Taffy
        ​Taffy

Comment

Mighty Ships: Series 6 | Quest TV

Crystal serenity should be on at some point.

Comment

Wind Surf Programme

Originally posted by Taffy, Wales View Post
            Yes we watched it , very good unlike one program I could mention?
            It did not show any cabins sadly but overall gave a nice impression, the crew coped with the problems in a very professional manner.
            No one hammed it up for the cameras,passengers all brought there underwear?
            The prices they quoted are expensive ,but it may be worth it ,the passengers feel they are getting something special.
            One Lady said as the sailed into Kotor"you can get to places the big ships can't " we went there on Eclipse hope she never finds out..
            worth watching and the Mighty ships that followed that about the Arctic Cruise is a repeat but worth watching..Taffy
            It'a pity no one vetted the script beforehand. Twice at the beginning the narrator said that the ship would be sailing out of Venice down the Grand Canal. Would have loved to have been there to see it try. Also after the ship had left Stromboli he stated that the passengers would be leaving the ship in Rome. Again another impossibility

Comment

Yes, we're always searching through the Quest programmes looking for similar shows, and this series of Mighty Ships is excellent.
              Jo.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
              X